Wife follows husband to short time hotel - shoots his mistress

snoop1130

Wife follows husband to short time hotel - shoots his mistress

12.jpg

A Chiang Mai woman found her husband in bed with his mistress in a San Sai short time hotel.

Chaweewan, 27, created a commotion outside room 16 around midday Sunday causing 19 year old Thitiya to open the door.

Chaweewan pulled out an automatic .380 and a struggle ensued in which her younger rival was shot in the right thigh. 

Husband Makoree, 35, called rescue services.

Police took Chaweewan into Mae Jo station and charged her with causing grievous bodily harm and weapons offences. 

Source: https://www.sanook.com/news/7026446/

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-7-4
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, grego49 said:

One of the biggest problems is that the clowns see this crap every day on thai soapies.

As I always said the best time to rob a bank in LOS....as they all gather staring and slack jawed at the Boob tube

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hal65 said:

Will be very interesting to see the Thai reaction to this story.

Youuuuu noooo unnnnerstaaaaaan thai peee-pole!!!!!!!!!

mai pen rai!!!!   is thai culture--if no like go home falang!!!!

Thats the reason i usually get when i attempt to ask or get a sense of understanding this "illusion"

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Thats the reason i usually get when i attempt to ask or get a sense of understanding this "illusion"

I get the same response from my wife!

9 hours ago, Hal65 said:

Will be very interesting to see the Thai reaction to this story.

Largely the same as the comments here.  (See the link to the Sanook dot com article.)

One comment that nobody here thought of yet was 'with his wife in jail, he won't need a short time hotel anymore; can just invite her home now. :)' )

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Briggsy said:

Shoot husband =

1. End of income stream

2. Guaranteed long jail sentence as courts will treat a woman shooting her husband far more seriously than shooting his teenage gik.

3. A form of cowardice or timidity. Go for the easy victim instead of addressing the real and more challenging source of the problem.

?

Husband was hiding in bathroom, while the mistress tried to prevent the wife to come inside the room.

Edited by maximillian

Should get off with a Wai and paying the medical bills. Could have shot her as the gik opened the door, obviously an attempt to scare not to kill. Gun went off accidently because of the gik tussling with the wife, giks own fault there.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

From wife I take it you ask that question? Lol

Oh most of the time wife would knock on the door and say" Can I Join in fun" I actually Know a Thai lady 53 lives in Pattaya dates a man from Norway She is so happy with him she actually finds a younger woman for him and joins in What a lady lol

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Silly girl, should have joined in on the fun and not spoilt it, what a party pooper !

I wonder how you respond when a guy is banging your g/f wife.. would you then also join the other guy in doing your wife gf ?

And yes its of course  totally wrong shooting someone hope she goes to jail. Besides the fact that the guy is the guilty party not his mistress. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, robblok said:

I wonder how you respond when a guy is banging your g/f wife.. would you then also join the other guy in doing your wife gf ?

And yes its of course  totally wrong shooting someone hope she goes to jail. Besides the fact that the guy is the guilty party not his mistress. 

No need to ask, of course I would, been fortunate enough to have been with her and two girls on separate occasions, its just sex, i.e. its not a "dirty thing",  sex makes us feel good, and I have talked to the Mrs about venturing into it with a male, but she is not at that stage, which I can understand, no pressure for me, one life, enjoy it, and I have had scores of women on my own, and she is fine with it, as long as they are not mia noi's, one nighters only, I use a condom, and don't bring her any diseases, and I have told her if she ever goes with a bloke, not to hide it from me, but to include me, like I said, it's just sex, and if she was ever going to leave me for another bloke or a woman, well that's life, no guarantees oy, so enjoy. 

No secrets, no problems, but most people are insecure, not my problem, I will live my life the way I like it, so hope that answers your question.

As for this guy having a mia noi, well that is what gets most people in trouble, because without blatant honesty in a relationship, you have nothing ! 

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1