Fifth boy RESCUED from Tham Luang

4 minutes ago, tingtongtourist said:

Great news.

now where is the poster who is the maths/probability expert? 

6 heads tossed in a row now and im still  not tempted to bet on a tail.

I think he said the probability of 13 straight heads in a row went into the millions.

That only works if each has only  50% chance of leaving the cave alive. The odds seem stacked in the divers favour.

Just now, Sheryl said:

There is nothing to see in live footage anyhow as the media are being kept far from both the cave and the hospital. . At most you'll see a helio in far distance or an (from those in CR town) an ambulance in the distance

Thai Rath is just showing people talking on the main road. I'd have thought a single feed from the site would have been a good idea, but ……………………

Ambulance just went past. No idea which way it's going.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ttrd said:

A little strage that it only came 1 if they take them in pair...

Hopefully everything is ok.

Look at the many graphics on these threads you'll see clearly what is meant by pairs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nigeone said:

Nobody least of all here knows that . I actually think they might just go go for it . 

Maybe not BUT  it did state yesterday the weakest to come out first, so the rest may take a shorter time.

9pm Monday night in Australia and they are saying that all the boys have been rescued.  They are saying it was a team of Aussie medical divers that did it.  Not sure of the truth of it but good show if so.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, car720 said:

9pm Monday night in Australia and they are saying that all the boys have been rescued.  They are saying it was a team of Aussie medical divers that did it.  Not sure of the truth of it but good show if so.

I don't think its possible and can't see where you get this info from.

Be wonderful if true though.

3 minutes ago, car720 said:

Not sure about this as there's apparently only a total of approx 10 ausssies involved and only one a experienced doctor/diver