NINTH boy rescued from Tham Luang cave - Live updates

Jonathan Fairfield

On Par with that Great rescue of the large group of Miners in Chilly was it, ... South America, ?

… Where they had to drill a hole about a meter wide, down was it 1 km ?  …  Through broken ground, and then they successfully hauled all of the miners back up to the surface, in an escape capsule, one at a time ! 

Do you remember that last shot as the last man got out of the Capsule,  back at the surface after many days very badly trapped, underground also ....  I almost cried.  (I have been a Miner also, as well as a big mission cave explorer) 

…  Gee, I do hope that someone got some good shots, of the last very lucky boy coming out of this one !  …  All Muddy and wet !  …  But Alive, … and smiling also I bet !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, upu2 said:

They have had a reporter at the cave entrance since it started. Others I am sure also have but slower to report

All the press were removed far from the site since Sunday...unless someone's hiding in the bushes, that's not it.

CNN still reporting the 4 SEALs not yet out and I have not yet seen anything on twitter, so far just Al J.

Just now, Sheryl said:

All the press were removed far from the site since Sunday...unless someone's hiding in the bushes, that's not it.

CNN still reporting the 4 SEALs not yet out and I have not yet seen anything on twitter, so far just Al J.

Just been watching it and hearing the report from Al Jazeera. If it is wrong information then I cant help that but according to the reporter outside the hospital all persons are now in the hospital

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, upu2 said:

Just been watching it and hearing the report from Al Jazeera. If it is wrong information then I cant help that but according to the reporter outside the hospital all persons are now in the hospital

Are you sure he didn't just mean all 13? They are definitely out, it is the 4 SEALs that have not been reported out yet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, upu2 said:

They said the coach who was the last one out came out with the doctors and navy seals

"Four divers who stayed with the group were still to emerge, it added."

Then directly below it:

" Al Jazeera's Step Vaessen: "Sources telling Aljazeera the whole football team including coach and 3 navy seals and doctor have emerged from the cave!" "

So, it is hard to know what to believe.  Hoping it is the latter so all involved can get some much needed rest and relaxation.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/07/thai-cave-rescue-operation-latest-updates-180708054720949.html

• Like 2

6 minutes ago

อัพเดท เชียงราย 10/07/2561 20.05 น. รถพยาบาลลำเลียง ทีมหมูป่าคนที่ 12 มุ่งหน้า ลาน ฮ.

12th off to hospital - seems quite an interval between cave exit and going.

Just waiting now for all those on Thaivisa who said that this was an impossible result to recant and admit that they were wrong. 

I may have to wait quite a long time......... When is Hell due to freeze over anyway?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Just read on the BBC that as the boys apparently support Man Utd, the club have officially invited them all to a game next season. 

These boys are gonna be busy !!

Khaosod

Link to invitation to Man Utd (Thai language)

• Like 1

The media will never let them be. It's sad. I live 8 blocks from the hospital and there are literally 1000's of journalists and well wishers in a 3 km radius. It's crazy! Videoing a building hoping some face on floor 7 or whatever shows.

How is traffic going by a building Hot News or exciting coverage?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

The timer/counter is still running on Thairath TV channel. I presume until everyone is out or through to the hospital. Or its been forgotten. Currently showing 17 Days 3 hours 37 minutes.

• Like 1