Chonburi governor donates motorcycles, jet skis to police

Rimmer

image.pngChonburi governor donates motorcycles, jet skis to police

PATTAYA:--Chonburi’s governor donated motorcycles, jet skis and safety equipment to the province’s police to bolster safety for tourists.

Gov. Pakarathorn Thienchai presented the 69 motorcycles, six jet skis, 720 helmets with attached cameras and other safety equipment to Provincial Police Region 3 June 30.

The “Rescue Patrol” motorcycle donation includes first-aid training for officers so they can fulfill their mission as qualified first responders in cases of accidents or illnesses involving residents and tourists.

The “Sudden Patrol” helmet donation features cameras that record an officer’s interactions with criminal suspects and the public to improve accountability and transparency.

The “Beach Patrol” jet ski donation also includes emergency-response equipment for use on the water in case of marine accidents involving tourists.

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2018-07-13
  • Like 1

I hope they use their cameras so they can record all the stupid foreigners breaking the laws. And then upload to Youtube so we can all have a laugh ?

36 minutes ago, balo said:

I hope they use their cameras so they can record all the stupid foreigners breaking the laws. And then upload to Youtube so we can all have a laugh ?

That would be a very short clip.

But if it was Thais breaking the Laws, hours and hours of footage

easily recordable every day 24/7

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Aussieroaming said:

I can imagine many interractions where the police will preferrably turn off their cameras, so that the sacred teamoney ceremony doesnt make it into the public domain.

They are never on constantly battery life lol

It's comforting to know the police will be capable of saving us from ourselves now.

That feeling I had about the largest criminal organization in the country must have been false. It was just a feeling....anyway.