Thai"friendly"....share your insight.

moontang

Maybe if we can educate each other's about TF, we can make it better for us and the girls.  Must be some funny stories out there.  I was recently looking at this lady's profile and noticed that without a doubt was standing by the Beach Road in Pattaya...quality woman, for sure.  But I suppose I am not that innocent if I know the Beach Road that well.  Another one was photographed inside the lobby of a massage place...probably not a customer.  Share your insight and laughs.

Edited by moontang

most of the laughs will likely be at the male.  Are you trying  to be a moderator, or is English  a barrier?  This is BKK specific, too, as the online scene is different in the smaller areas.

Edited by moontang
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I fail to see what's wrong with either of the ladies the OP mentioned in his post.  So what if one may be a lady of easy virtue, and the other a massage shop worker?

Are they banned from Thai Friendly for some reason?  Don't they have a right to find their happiness, or make a living, or just have some fun out?   Are all the guys shopping on Thai Friendly local versions of Prince Harry?  I think not!  :dry:

Please forgive my ignorance, is  "Thai"friendly" a  dating website? and if so, why is the friendly part in quotes? 

5 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Please forgive my ignorance, is  "Thai"friendly" a  dating website? and if so, why is the friendly part in quotes? 

give it a few hours and you will likely read about shark infested waters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I fail to see what's wrong with either of the ladies the OP mentioned in his post.  So what if one may be a lady of easy virtue, and the other a massage shop worker?

Are they banned from Thai Friendly for some reason?  Don't they have a right to find their happiness, or make a living, or just have some fun out?   Are all the guys shopping on Thai Friendly local versions of Prince Harry?  I think not!  :dry:

I didn't state anything was wrong with it, but it is odd that there was zero mention of freelancing or massage in their profiles.

1 minute ago, moontang said:

I didn't state anything was wrong with it, but it is odd that there was zero mention of freelancing or massage in their profiles.

as total disclosure is the man's Modus operandi ?

• Thanks 1

Just now, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Not in my post it wasn't...  I think you're talking about the OP.

Sorry John, I did not mean to imply. A poorly written response on my part.

I was referring to the OP Title 

• Thanks 1

Been on and off it for over 7 years.

Mostly are girls looking for money hookups.  But, they do not feel they are hookers.  Many do have regular jobs.  Others lie and are FL's.

If you meet a girl who let say works at a hotel or a mall, you take her for a drink and dinner and later have sex.  Mostly they expect you to " take "care" with compensation.

Remember also, if they are attractive they are meeting lots of men.  Some 2 or 3 a day easily.

• Haha 1

Used TF on and off for years, your always going to meet someone who's looking for leg up if you dont have a criteria on what your looking for, put your thinking cap on if you pay you can set education standard as well as age height weight....

Met 2 TGF's on it, they were both great girls.

I have since found Thai Cupid (you pay) far better but again I have a criteria and you should too.

• Like 1

I noticed several, who were not superstars at all, marked as receiving many messages.  If they post even a slightly sexy photo the number of responses they get increases exponentially.

1 hour ago, britishjohn said:

I met a 41 year old from TF who was in great shape and a bit of a looker. After 5 dates things were not progressing as I wished so I backed off. Then she told me I'd have to fork out 30k baht a month if I wanted to take it to the next level. It didn't feel very romantic lol

I'm getting fed up with online now, I need to figure out how and where to meet them in the real world...

likely makes 12k working, if at all.

• Like 2