Boris Johnson slammed over Islamophobic comments

webfact

On a more important item ! The leader of Opposition (laughable isn’t it) attended ceremony to remember terrorists ! But he has a history of it. Likes to praise those who murder innocent civilians! http://www.itv.com/news/2018-08-11/corbyn-faces-fresh-questions-over-visit-to-palestinian-graveyard-in-tunisia/

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, markaoffy said:

On a more important item ! The leader of Opposition (laughable isn’t it) attended ceremony to remember terrorists ! But he has a history of it. Likes to praise those who murder innocent civilians! http://www.itv.com/news/2018-08-11/corbyn-faces-fresh-questions-over-visit-to-palestinian-graveyard-in-tunisia/

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Hogwash.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

jonathan arkush president of board of jewish deputies ...said cobyn labour party holds anti-semitic views that could drive british jews out of the country....timesofisrael.com if the leader of labour is corrupted by antisemitism what about the rest within labours left wing circles ??? 

the muslim mayor khan advised brits publicly to learn arabic thus to understand muslim values better and to accept their values..wearing veils etc but he never spoke out in the public about the jewish right of self-determination.

wbr

roobaa01 

Edited by roobaa01
adding info

10 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I'm at a loss as to how you can seriously equate my comment:-

"Virtually nobody walks around in public wearing a full face crash helmet as it would look extremely odd - quite apart from being uncomfortable!"

with:-

"Motorbike couriers, pizza deliverers etc.only take their helmets off if requested to do so as they enter the building they are delivering to. If not asked to remove their helmet, they don't."

Had you not noticed that the 'bike couriers a) only wear their helmet whilst working and b) you admit that they remove their helmet if asked?  They don't wear them for any other purpose than safety/law (whilst riding their 'bike) and speed (when making deliveries).

Presumably you agree that they don't walk around in their full face crash helmets when not working?

Re. the second part of your post, I agreed that the video of the three niqab wearers was quite interesting as it explained why three burka wearers decided to start wearing the burka.

Personally, I (like you?) don't consider these 'good' reasons - in fact I find the second reason laughably stupid....

So we come back to my main objections against the burka.

a) they are a physical representation of male misogyny

b) it creates a chasm between the wearer and the rest of the 'ordinary'population

c) as long as it's allowed, it gives the extremist males an 'excuse' to ensure that their women folk are forced to wear this abhorant piece of cloth over their faces.

Have yourself posted videos of Muslim women explaining why they choose to dress this way you continue to ignore their views while wishing to enforce your own.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

I'm at a loss as to how you can seriously equate my comment:-

"Virtually nobody walks around in public wearing a full face crash helmet as it would look extremely odd - quite apart from being uncomfortable!"

with:-

"Motorbike couriers, pizza deliverers etc.only take their helmets off if requested to do so as they enter the building they are delivering to. If not asked to remove their helmet, they don't."

Had you not noticed that the 'bike couriers a) only wear their helmet whilst working and b) you admit that they remove their helmet if asked?  They don't wear them for any other purpose than safety/law (whilst riding their 'bike) and speed (when making deliveries).

Presumably you agree that they don't walk around in their full face crash helmets when not working?

Re. the second part of your post, I agreed that the video of the three niqab wearers was quite interesting as it explained why three burka wearers decided to start wearing the burka.

Personally, I (like you?) don't consider these 'good' reasons - in fact I find the second reason laughably stupid....

So we come back to my main objections against the burka.

a) they are a physical representation of male misogyny

b) it creates a chasm between the wearer and the rest of the 'ordinary'population

c) as long as it's allowed, it gives the extremist males an 'excuse' to ensure that their women folk are forced to wear this abhorant piece of cloth over their faces.

They are ugly; an eye sore. 

Do as as you like at home but I object to having my view of the world spoilt. How can anyone say good morning to a Burka?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Boris is just participating in an age old British tradition of observational comedy. We take the p**s out of each other, with the way we look and act, so anybody taking up residence in the UK, better get used to it as well.

Is this a 5 minute argument?

(I agree).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, My Thai Life said:

Yes I have posted a few questions and you've answered none, except to reiterate your time in the middle east.

It's completely relevant to the topic under discussion, because making a successful contribution to a topic does require some sort of knowledge, which you never actually display.

My guess is that you were based in Dubai, which is the Disneyworld of the middle east, and would not have given you any useful knowledge of the topic at hand.

Although you seem to spend a lot of time on UK topics, you never seem to have any knowledge of how the UK works, so I'm guessing you're not British.  Or, if you are British, you have no knowledge of how muslim immigration has adversely affected parts of the UK.

Muslim immigration to north America is very substantially different to muslim immigration in the UK, and the rest of Europe.

What was it you were saying about ad hominem?

Excuse me if I don’t answer your questions seeking personal details, this is not a dating site.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

What was it you were saying about ad hominem?

Excuse me if I don’t answer your questions seeking personal details, this is not a dating site.

Read again after you've checked the meaning of "ad hominem".

Wow, you're so coy about explaining why anyone should pay any attention to your one liner "views". And that's why we don't. 

Edited by My Thai Life
  • Like 2

On 8/8/2018 at 11:46 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

The responses in this thread reveal the truth of what Boris Johnson has done.

He’s validated Islamophobia and general anti Muslim bigotry.

He’s done so for his own short term political reasons.

Than man is an utter disgrace.

That was my opinion on page 3 of the comments under this thread, we've reached page 35 and then evidence suggests I was right.

• Haha 1