UK voters should make final Brexit decision if talks with EU collapse: poll

webfact

9 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

yep nice indeed, an Atlantic 49, (also has another market name which slips me right now)

just exceptionally seaworthy in rough/big seas - wing  keel - fantastic sea vessel

the pics are from a 1 week trip from Norway (Oslo area) down to Denmark across to Gothenburg and back

to Norway - in February,

yes - chilly - yes windy

going across to Denmark 40 + knots wind 5-6 meter waves (ok period though) (which is a lot!) spent 24 hours on that,

would normally take 15 hours -but with that sea had to keep the speed down in order to safeguard the rig

when I woke up in Gothenburg we had received 30-40 centimeters of snow on deck, had to dig for the mooring lines

cool trip - I enjoy winter sailing

Nice boat - just had a look. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, CanterbrigianBangkoker said:

Totally irrelevant to the topic, you're quite right. Only posted in a (probably pointless) attempt to show you how wrong you are in your arrogant judgement of me and my assessment of people based on looks. 

Speak as you find, that's what I say. You don't know me so, maybe, don't speak...?

Oh, and... I'm 30 years old. 

Let's all welcome the time traveler from 1950! it's so exciting to encounter your attitudes fresh rather than half-fossilized.

8 minutes ago, rixalex said:

This line of conversation started with a member posting a photo of a poster of unflattering photos of prominent leavers, with the caption asking if you would want to be alone with these (ugly) people. The point that was being made, i believe, by posting photos of remainers, was that there was plenty of ugliness to go around on both sides of the camp, and what a stupid way in which to judge people.

Right....simply bringing a bit of balance to the debate ????

Try telling that to certain posters on here... they suddenly forget the origins of the conversation. Maybe the ageing brains theory has legs after all?

Edited by CanterbrigianBangkoker
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Please post a warning in future! Not only is she an appalling site, she spouts utter rubbish. Continuously. I should have thought that with such a monstrous visage she would have been bright. I didn't hear from her during the Labour conference and had assumed she had been dropped 

Bright enough to get elected.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Stuffing the ballot box and knocking out the opposition should just about clinch it for Putin.

Like what the millionaires club paying for the ‘not a peoples vote’ we had a people’s vote and voted to leave ????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bristolboy said:

It just shows what fossils they are that they think that a woman's appearance is somehow relevant to her competency. No surprising given the disproportionate representation of old brains in the Brexit camp.

But she's incompetent AND ugly. Pretty and bright is preferable ????

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

And keeps getting re-elected.  Certainly no looker but then again what female politician is?  Obviously Jeremy found her hot stuff back in the day.

not too bad looking this MP gal praised by retro mug for

pushing the a50bill into law

Edited by melvinmelvin

2 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest. Probably interesting company for the journey assuming they wanted to chat. Also, we would obviously be travelling in Business unlike some of the sneery wise guys here who would be with the screaming kids in Economy. 

Obviously you'd be a foot passenger and sneered at with all the other foot passengers as no one would be able to distinguish how much you paid for a 2 hour journey with canapes and free magazines, and they wouldn't care either as they drive off and leave you waiting in the cold for a taxi.

56 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Please post a warning in future! Not only is she an appalling site, she spouts utter rubbish. Continuously. I should have thought that with such a monstrous visage she would have been bright. I didn't hear from her during the Labour conference and had assumed she had been dropped 

She has the distinction of being a monstrous looking woman with a monstrous ego and is monstrously inept. Take a look at the vid from the attached link I posted earlier if you were in any doubt about the last two accusations.

- Public health warnings will precede any further posts with her mug as an attachment. However unlikely that might be. -

Edited by CanterbrigianBangkoker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/27/2018 at 4:04 PM, Different said:

This works perfectly For Brexiteers....I bet you arware anticancer, believe in homeopathy, hate immigrants, think UFOs are evidence of aliens, believe in conspiracy theories and think the lizard people are a definite possibility.

Just taking one box is sufficient....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2043370242397025&id=100001722060470&mds=%2Fedit%2Fpost%2Fdialog%2F%3Fcid%3DS%3A_I100001722060470%3A2043370242397025%26ct%3D2%26nodeID%3Dm_story_permalink_view%26redir%3D%2Fstory_chevron_menu%2F%3Fis_menu_registered%3Dfalse%26perm%26loc%3Dpermalink&mdf=1

2 minutes ago, kwilco said:

This works perfectly For Brexiteers....I bet you arware anticancer, believe in homeopathy, hate immigrants, think UFOs are evidence of aliens, believe in conspiracy theories and think the lizard people are a definite possibility.

Just taking one box is sufficient....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2043370242397025&id=100001722060470&mds=%2Fedit%2Fpost%2Fdialog%2F%3Fcid%3DS%3A_I100001722060470%3A2043370242397025%26ct%3D2%26nodeID%3Dm_story_permalink_view%26redir%3D%2Fstory_chevron_menu%2F%3Fis_menu_registered%3Dfalse%26perm%26loc%3Dpermalink&mdf=1

So what would a squadron of low-flying saucers really mean then?