Beware! Saying Thai women have small breasts can land you in jail, says lawyer

webfact

On 8/11/2018 at 6:52 AM, SpeakeasyThai said:

A case of double standards and good old fashioned  TV  finger pointing. Not shy to come forward and ridicule other posters in an openly  rude piss taking manner then they  become unreasonably offended and overly sensitive when it suits them. Then play the classic  confrontational 'show me some respect' card when it suits them.

Sorry  S.E Thai.........not trying to put words in your mouth.   Just what i thought when i read it  ?

So walking up to a less endowed female friend who has a sense of humour and saying " I want to tell you a joke so funny you'll laugh your tits off.....(looking down) Oh! I see you already heard it" is now deemed inappropriate?

Understood

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Farangwithaplan said:

So walking up to a less endowed female friend who has a sense of humour and saying " I want to tell you a joke so funny you'll laugh your tits off.....(looking down) Oh! I see you already heard it" is now deemed inappropriate?

Understood

I refuse to answer that on the grounds that I may incrimenate my self.

I think that quality is better than quantity any day.

One of the best T shirts I ever saw was on an obviously very well endowed girl in Australia. It read "I wish these were brains!"

• Haha 1

On 8/11/2018 at 9:55 AM, HAKAPALITA said:

The info on TV is so helpfull, so to be on the safe side and keep out of Jail, i say Good Morning BIG TITS to all the ladies.!!

I avoid the size issue completely and just call the ladies "sugar tits"... 

1534404899990.jpg

Edited by lamyai3

There are an awful lot of people out there these days with paper thin skin. There is nothing wrong with small breasts and it is not necessarily an insult. Some small breasts are gorgeous. Some large breasts are nasty. 

The authorities here are trying to make Thailand into some kind of puritan nation. They are lost. The authorities here are completely misguided, totally without a plan, no moral bearing, no vision, and no wisdom to guide them. They are making it up as they go along, and are botching it, at every turn. This lawyer is just trying to get some attention. Kind of a ridiculous discussion. All I can say to the current batch of so called leaders, is get out. Get out now. You are not wanted. You are not liked. You are not doing a good job. Get out. Leave. Hold elections already. Enough. Get out now! Get rid of these loser leaders!

Edited by spidermike007

On 8/10/2018 at 8:02 AM, nikmar said:

My wife's 44. I love the fact that they arent hanging around her knees. God bless her small breasts.

Well my wife is 62 and she can still pass the pencil test ...............

On 8/21/2018 at 12:02 PM, spidermike007 said:

There are an awful lot of people out there these days with paper thin skin. There is nothing wrong with small breasts and it is not necessarily an insult. Some small breasts are gorgeous. Some large breasts are nasty. 

The authorities here are trying to make Thailand into some kind of puritan nation. They are lost. The authorities here are completely misguided, totally without a plan, no moral bearing, no vision, and no wisdom to guide them. They are making it up as they go along, and are botching it, at every turn. This lawyer is just trying to get some attention. Kind of a ridiculous discussion. All I can say to the current batch of so called leaders, is get out. Get out now. You are not wanted. You are not liked. You are not doing a good job. Get out. Leave. Hold elections already. Enough. Get out now! Get rid of these loser leaders!

What makes you think that the lawyer being talked about here is part of "the authorities here" or a 'leader"?

I googled his Thai name and came up with zilch. He is an unknown quantity.

Edited by Puccini

1 hour ago, Puccini said:

What makes you think that the lawyer being talked about here is part of "the authorities here" or a 'leader"?

I googled his Thai name and came up with zilch. He is an unknown quantity.

I was not necessarily referring to the lawyer. But, the authorities are trying hard to make Thailand into a "pure" nation, whatever that means. And the guys who are doing it are the least pure, and the most corrupt of them all. It is just for appearances. There is a vast effort being made to make Thailand more "family friendly". It has been going on for a number of years now, but has accelerated of late. 

On 8/15/2018 at 8:06 AM, bra said:

I think that quality is better than quantity any day.

One of the best T shirts I ever saw was on an obviously very well endowed girl in Australia. It read "I wish these were brains!"

Maybe her wish had been granted... 

• 4 months later...
On 8/26/2018 at 2:55 PM, spidermike007 said:

Medium. And absolutely lovely. What can one say? Is there something they put in the water here? Why does Thailand have such a disproportionate number of beautiful women? What is up with that?

What???  you don't travel much obviously 

I like small a lot.

But, these girls when they get their top off will often in an embarrassing/shy manner say ¨small¨ and touch their breasts in front of you.

I always tell them I do not care and they look beautiful.

Also seems to help the general mood and time together. ????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

I like small a lot.

But, these girls when they get their top off will often in an embarrassing/shy manner say ¨small¨ and touch their breasts in front of you.

I always tell them I do not care and they look beautiful.

Also seems to help the general mood and time together. ????

That's true and I do the same. Thais are not great beauties, there are a few exceptions like everywhere, and they are normally quite small chest wise but, hey, we live here so make the best of what we have and enjoy it. Your approach is spot on and I tell every girl I sleep with they are gorgeous, obviously.  ???? 

On 8/26/2018 at 2:55 PM, spidermike007 said:

Medium. And absolutely lovely. What can one say? Is there something they put in the water here? Why does Thailand have such a disproportionate number of beautiful women? What is up with that?

Round where I live, they're generally old, fat and ugly. I suppose most of the comely ones went to BKK or Hua Hin or somewhere - just not here.

Edited by HalfLight

There is still a post on this site from 1939 that insulted me, costing me billions in damage to my reputation.  

I will settle for 1 billion baht, mai bpen rai. 

in 200-years, my posts will be read 1,000,000,000 times by computers and translated to the following:  ..   

note;  puukao has never posted on this site, i'm an alien hacker from the planet ...  .  

On 8/10/2018 at 7:54 AM, jonclark said:

Brilliant. Next time I am called a farang I will say I have been insulted and the name calling has caused feelings of hurt causing hate and loathing.

On a more related note I will nèd to watch how I address the wifes best frien..her nickname is milk...been so since school as she developed much more quickly than her peers of uou catch my drift.

If you travel a lot in Bangkok, or Thailand in general, you, as a foreigner, are insulted numerous times every single day: 'mafia', 'Russia', 'India', 'hong nam', 'poor', cheap, etc. If I wanted to sue, or file police reports only every 3rd time, I'd be busy all day... Thais have a foul mouth; besides Thailand is known for unenforced laws, e.g. driving on pavements. Try to enforce the law in a country where almost everyone, incl. the cops, behave like 3-year olds... ????

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

"Nohm suay tilac" "Kit wa koon na rak, yim waan, nohm aloy"

I tell my girl constantly how much I adore hers (and other features both physical and behavioural), but she just dismisses it as if I don't mean it (though I do).  If a friend or customer makes a compliment she laps it up.

Confused in Udon.

• Haha 1