There Are Good Bar Girls in Thailand

Just now, superfarang777 said:

Part of the reason I ended up with nothing is my retirement from Muay Thai had a severe injury before I met her that kept me out of the ring for good, havnt been back since.

So tell me - how would you know your cognitive processes have not been impaired?

Just now, Lacessit said:

So tell me - how would you know your cognitive processes have not been impaired?

It is very possible that some have been impaired, however, this story is true and I am living in it right now.

I could post my Indonesia stories because they are incredible but not nearly as far fetched as we all know what a money trap Thai women can be.

3 minutes ago, superfarang777 said:

It is very possible that some have been impaired, however, this story is true and I am living in it right now.

I could post my Indonesia stories because they are incredible but not nearly as far fetched as we all know what a money trap Thai women can be.

OP past time for your meds, give us all a rest please, take your meds now.?:cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just realized why the op's story sounded so familiar to me.

the ops' girlfriend's girlfriend is also my girlfriend. God what a small world!  

Op I have been hearing all about you from my girlfriend when she comes back from visiting your girlfriend. Your the guy who sleeps on the beach.

Thailand is such a small town in the end.

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

I just realized why the op's story sounded so familiar to me.

the ops' girlfriend's girlfriend is my girlfriend. God what a small world!  

Op I have been hearing all about you from my girlfriend when she comes back from visiting your girlfriend. Your the guy who sleeps on the beach.

Thailand is such a small town in the end.

Yes but now I sleep in the condo

• Haha 1

The only place I know of that has Muay Thai boxing rings in a gogo area is Walking Street, Pattaya.

If the OP won one fight in either ring, he wouldn't get a second fight. As he sustained a serious injury during one fight, it's safe to assume he won the maximum of one fight. Hardly making a living and proves that the whole post is a crock of s****.

Easy for the mods to check if he's posting from Pattaya.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Spidey said:

The only place I know of that has Muay Thai boxing rings in a gogo area is Walking Street, Pattaya.

If the OP won one fight in either ring, he wouldn't get a second fight. As he sustained a serious injury during one fight, it's safe to assume he won the maximum of one fight. Hardly making a living and proves that the whole post is a crock of s****.

Easy for the mods to check if he's posting from Pattaya.

Pattaya has Boxing World, Thepprasit and Max Muay Thai

1 hour ago, sirineou said:

Only  read the first couple of lines. After seeing the direction the post was taking and the length of the OP, I recognized it as an inept troll attempt. If the Op wants to enter the Troll business he needs to be a litle more subtle and a lot more sophisticated.

Trolling is serious business and better left to the professionals. 

Maybe what he did should be called click and response generator. I guess four pages full of whatever responses within an hour and all the people who just watched should create some clicks and income for the site owner...

I like her family but deep down I feel sadness that I cannot provide a better life for them as a "stupid farang" would. I have contemplated telling her to move on for the sake of her family and her well being, I love her too much so I want whats best for her but also want to be with her at the same time.

She has a good heart and has a problem milking money from customers and being with me at the same time, but she is getting better at it with some coaching on my part.

You've got to be kiddin;........Mr. Shoeshine. You love her too much........good heart, eeeh? Too many pages of Private Dancer? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe what he did should be called click and response generator. I guess four pages full of whatever responses within an hour and all the people who just watched should create some clicks and income for the site owner...

That could also be the case, but I think the owners of this forum are a litle more sophisticated and would have made a more credible attempt.

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

You'll have to excuse us cynics for finding your story strains our credulity. I'll let it go at that.

If ever there was a time we needed photos to corroborate.......this would be it  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, superfarang777 said:

Pattaya has Boxing World, Thepprasit and Max Muay Thai

Neither of which are anywhere near a gogo.

They don't tend to feature bouts with retired European gigolos either.

Edited by Spidey
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, superfarang777 said:

Yes I make money near the gogos by servicing horny bar girls who are tired of lame drunk farangs... I do full service for 500 baht.

You really are ''SUPERFARANG''

Well done mate 55555.

• Haha 1