"Brand New" Red Ferrari slams into tree after collision on Friendship Highway

webfact

8 minutes ago, mikebell said:

I bet the Ferrari driver was speeding; I bet his passenger was a girl; I bet they had had a liquid lunch.

Oh Mike; a tad cynical there.

Brake prob'. Could happen to anyone.

Personally I think it's a ploy to elevate Leicester back to the top. 

Or Chelsea perhaps.

• Like 1

He must have got confused thinking he was the driving a MU 7 pick up, the other car he's got at home....( you'd think that one would take some proper driving lessons as to how to handle a high performance car would you? )....

• Like 1

More money than sense (or driving ability). Looks like that might be a 488 Spider. 0-100km in 3 seconds.

Such vehicles with torque and hp completely unlike light car and the steering also, it can get away from an inexperienced driver in an instant then you're balled up in a tree. Probably should not be allowed on public roads.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

First McLaren, now Ferrari. Not a great week for owners of supercars.

Yes, the super car park at Emporium is almost empty, while the wrecking yard is overcrowded. After a rainy day.

Edited by chopin2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Traction control systems can be working perfectly. If the distance needed to stop is greater than the distance to impact, you'll collide.

Driver training? It's widely believed Lamborghini adopted AWD in an attempt to keep their owners from crashing so often. Cynics say that's about keeping Lambo from getting a bad reputation, not about saving lives.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

All modern supercars have a highly sophisticated traction control system which when turned on would mean the car's onboard computer constantly makes small adjustments to the brakes, suspension etc. which in turn should compensate for having a complete knuckle dragger at the wheel. The theory being that you'd have to be doing something unbelievably dumb to crash it, even in adverse weather conditions.

Somchai probably turned it off...... :shock1:

ya dont  say, what  next  cooking  using  microwaves??

• Haha 1