Elon Musk appears to claim Brit cave hero Vern Unsworth is a ‘paedo’ AGAIN – one month after he apologised for outrageous slur

webfact

54 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

I asked if he did drugs! Can anyone provide a link where it proves he use drugs? 

People who are Bipolar, can act like they are on drugs, but they are not! How hard can it be for TV members to understand he struggle with Bipolarity, and understand what it means to be bipolar? 

Many famous big thinkers, musicians, artists, writers have struggled with bipolarity, and many ended their life by suicide! Others abused drugs and so on. But as far I know, Elon do not drink or do drugs. 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I asked if he did drugs! Can anyone provide a link where it proves he use drugs? 

People who are Bipolar, can act like they are on drugs, but they are not! How hard can it be for TV members to understand he struggle with Bipolarity, and understand what it means to be bipolar? 

Many famous big thinkers, musicians, artists, writers have struggled with bipolarity, and many ended their life by suicide! Others abused drugs and so on. But as far I know, Elon do not drink or do drugs. 

Ambien is a drug.  Please see https://www.drugs.com/ambien.html

In the link I provided previously he states that he takes ambien and drinks alcohol in order to sleep.

I dont believe it can be any clearer than that.

2 hours ago, ttrd said:

If you take a brilliant mind and let it work on full speed over years with no proper rest nor recovery, add different psychosis as a result of that and top it with different drugs then its performance is simply no longer brilliant - the functionality and especially the predictability may even be far less than average..:coffee1:

Just ask Adolf Hitler....

MUSK would more aptly be known as “STENCH.”

he’s been put back in his box over some ill conceived announcement about his Company in the U.S. Now it seems he wants to take his spite out, on a Hero of the Cave Rescue. 

Given that Musk’s /Stench’s “Jump on the Free PR Band Wagon” attempt to promote his Mini Sub was scuttled, he has thrown HISSY FITS at one of the people who actualy contributed to a hugely successful rescue.  

Sue him for defamation !

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The low-life saved a lot of kids. He is an expert diver and he was in that cave complex a long time. Is it possible that he just told CNN the truth?

Vern is not a cave diver, and I think he also didn't dive during the rescue

24 minutes ago, rtr4 said:

I very do. The nordic countries are crazy these days. Just check about Barnevernet. Weird thi gs happen there.

Barnevernet? 

God sake what has kids custody and protection to do with this case? 

CNN have just reported that Vern did engage US lawyers (an Atlanta firm) and they wrote to Musk/Tesla on 6th August stating that they were preparing documents. The CNN presenter apparently had a copy of the letter in her hand, so most likely it will be on the internet either now or shortly. This matter seems to have legs.

14 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Another story brought to you by The Sun...

And just in case it is true: Maybe someone should explain to that American guy that not everybody in this world sues other people. Some prefer to continue with their quiet life and some don't even care about social media. Maybe Mr. Musk can learn something from these people.

Musk is South African. But good slam on the US anyway. Everyone knows that only Americans sue each other. ?

Unless Musk actually know some dark secrets about Vern he should sue him for all its worth .

I am surprised too , that nothing has happened. Vern could potentially earn millions on this+. 

There are many reasons why he and many other people would not bother to sue anyone, especially a billionaire, his lawyers can st reach it out for years, and the cave guy would probably have to attend the court each time. He is retired in Thailand, like me,  why go through the hassle.

UPDATE:

HITTING BACK 

Brit hero cave diver Vernon Unsworth’s mum reveals her son IS preparing to sue Elon Musk over ‘paedo guy’ slur

The billionaire initially apologised for his remarks but has now repeated the slur prompting the Thailand cave rescue hero to consult lawyers

By Tariq Tahir

vu.jpg

Vernon Unsworth is now preparing to take legal action against Elon Musk //EPA

Full story: https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/1055026-brit-hero-cave-diver-vernon-unsworth’s-mum-reveals-her-son-is-preparing-to-sue-elon-musk-over-‘paedo-guy’-slur/

Musk is labeling all of us pedos , just because we choose to live in Thailand. 

I am going to sue him if my reputation is suffering thanks to his stupid remarks.  Just need a good lawyer. 

7 hours ago, balo said:

Musk is labeling all of us pedos , just because we choose to live in Thailand. 

I am going to sue him if my reputation is suffering thanks to his stupid remarks.  Just need a good lawyer. 

On a serious note, it would be possible to launch a class action based on what he has said.

Maybe TV could organise it. I would be happy to sign over 10% of my "winnings" to TV.

To Admin: think about it guys, it could be a nice little earner for you.

Edited by Spidey
  • Like 1

Hi,

I am against Musk calling that guy a pedo without providing evidence, but the fact that the guy didnt sue him makes me wonder, maybe Musk has some info it is possible.

Also the guy was very rude to Musk who made a lot of effort the best as he can. For how it was going on check here:

https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-full-story-behind-Elon-Musks-involvement-with-the-Thai-cave-rescue-effort

but for other claims about him you have to know that it is in many interest that he fails and this people create news. See here:

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/elon-musk-vs-short-sellers.118431/

in short: tesla stock is the most shorted stock what means that a lot of people are betting for it to drop in price. In case of shorting it it drops in price you gain money. Some very rich people are shorting Tesla stock, and also investing money in fake news:

https://phys.org/news/2018-07-social-media-globally.html

dont be sheeps and believe everything u read ;)

The latest on  Musk, as he calls Vern now a child rapist.

https://bgr.com/2018/09/04/elon-musk-cave-diver-yup-again/

“I suggest that you call people you know in Thailand, find out what’s actually going on and stop defending child rapists, you <deleted> <deleted>,” Musk wrote in the first message. “He’s an old, single white guy from England who’s been traveling to or living in Thailand for 30 to 40 years, mostly Pattaya Beach, until moving to Chiang Rai for a child bride who was about 12 years old at the time.”

4 minutes ago, GregorNovak said:

will see how this ends up...

If you follow EM he was teasing some reporter to investigate

seems like he know something we dont...

we will see time will tell

Could well be that Musk was trying to get the reporters to investigate Vern and to try and find something against him .

Musk was maybe trying to manipulate the reporters into trying to find some evidence of his allegations ?