Brexit could sway Scottish voters towards independence from UK - poll

webfact

9 hours ago, timbothaivisa said:

what's a Scottish border got to do with Brexit? ?

The latter will cause the former? Actually, trawling back through the thread, I think I was implying that there will be a Brexit related border on a small island either way, although I admit that even I am not sure, at this point, what I was trying to say ?.

• Haha 1

On 9/7/2018 at 11:44 AM, RuamRudy said:

The latter will cause the former? Actually, trawling back through the thread, I think I was implying that there will be a Brexit related border on a small island either way, although I admit that even I am not sure, at this point, what I was trying to say ?.

I'm just as guilty of after-pub posting ?

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2018 at 5:41 AM, Grouse said:

Tak f'det!

Actually, I thing Sweden has little choice but to bring in the right wing to clean up the mess caused by excessive Muslim immigration. It really is an awful blot on their fine cities.

You are clearly aware of their historical Nazi roots. I trust that most of that has been consigned to history

Ten years from now, I hope Sweden has recovered from the trauma and is back to its calm (and beautiful) social democrat facade.

Last night on Swedish TV (channel same same as BBC) there was a debate among the political party leaders

Smth totally unprecedented happened, the leader/chair/moderator of the debate  took the floor and declared

that SVT (the TV channel) would like to take this opportunity to make it crystal clear to the audience that

it distances itself from the views expressed by the SD leader

wow,

did that create waves and havoc?  YES

we will see how the fascists will do tomorrow

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

Last night on Swedish TV (channel same same as BBC) there was a debate among the political party leaders

Smth totally unprecedented happened, the leader/chair/moderator of the debate  took the floor and declared

that SVT (the TV channel) would like to take this opportunity to make it crystal clear to the audience that

it distances itself from the views expressed by the SD leader

wow,

did that create waves and havoc?  YES

we will see how the fascists will do tomorrow

Wow! That's astonishing!

Funnily, I'm sitting with three blokes from Copenhagen. Rumour has it that the Swedes have coloured voting slips according to which party you prefer? That can't be right?

The thing is, I don't think Muslims integrate well into Scandinavia. I guess I'm a bigot, but a fascist? I do hope not!

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Wow! That's astonishing!

Funnily, I'm sitting with three blokes from Copenhagen. Rumour has it that the Swedes have coloured voting slips according to which party you prefer? That can't be right?

The thing is, I don't think Muslims integrate well into Scandinavia. I guess I'm a bigot, but a fascist? I do hope not!

astonishing?

pretty mild description

coloured ballots? dunno I will reel off an email to a Swedish friend

the first wave of Muslims into Norway started with people from NW Africa, (Algeria/Morocco) that went pretty well,

but a very long time ago.

blokes from cph? , enjoy your sets, Hoff and Gammel Dansk

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Grouse said:

Wow! That's astonishing!

The ballot papers must be identical in size and material, and have different colors depending on the type of election: yellow for Riksdag elections, blue for county council elections and white for municipal elections and elections to the European Parliament.
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, melvinmelvin said:

The ballot papers must be identical in size and material, and have different colors depending on the type of election: yellow for Riksdag elections, blue for county council elections and white for municipal elections and elections to the European Parliament.

Thank you.

Ill explain that to the Danes!

silly buggers!