'I'm no child bride' - Thai girlfriend, 40, of Brit cave hero Vernon Unsworth dismisses Elon Musk’s ‘paedo’ claims

webfact

21 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Elon is for whatever reason going off the rails.

This little outburst plus his inexplicable video while smoking pot, sort of makes you think there's something else going on here!

It was claimed Elon was on ice while he went on twitter to tell the world he want to take Tesla private - It has never been claimed he was on something during his statements about Vernon...

Neither has it been claimed that Vernon was on something during his statement about Elons submarine....

Edited by ttrd

14 hours ago, Tyrant said:

Your comment is a bit off, it is true for Chinese, Korean and Japanese women. Thai women are beautiful before 30, after the become really ugly with a very few exceptions, that gal on the photo here is using tons of facial cream that you can't even see her face.

Some Thai women age very well if they look after themselves,, eat well, don't drink or smoke etc. Staying out of the sun is normal in this part of the world, and living here I avoid it myself.

I don't see a ton of face cream in that picture, she doesn't look greasy or unnatural. All it is is one of the many beauty effects or filters that exist on pretty much all modern smartphone camera apps and settings. This should be obvious given Vern is also wrinkle free and has a similar skin tone as her. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Some Thai women age very well if they look after themselves,, eat well, don't drink or smoke etc. Staying out of the sun is normal in this part of the world, and living here I avoid it myself.

I don't see a ton of face cream in that picture, she doesn't look greasy or unnatural. All it is is one of the many beauty effects or filters that exist on pretty much all modern smartphone camera apps and settings. This should be obvious given Vern is also wrinkle free and has a similar skin tone as her. 

I need to find that app ... in fact both me and MrsJ ?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, KhunFred said:

A forty year old woman is not a child regardless of the age difference.

Ironically, Unsworth's girlfriend is a full ten years older than Musk's. Scroll down to the twitter comments in this recent article, many people were shocked to see his gf looks more like his daughter. Perhaps he'd got tired of taking the heat and wanted to direct the cradle-snatcher accusations elsewhere...

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/dating/people-are-losing-it-over-photo-of-elon-musk-his-girlfriend-and-his-son/news-story/6416088b2b7476ccf0bc0c24a2f93f21

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

Ironically, Unsworth's girlfriend is a full ten years older than Musk's. Scroll down to the twitter comments in this recent article, many people were shocked to see his gf looks more like his daughter. Perhaps he'd got tired of taking the heat and wanted to direct the cradle-snatcher accusations elsewhere...

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/dating/people-are-losing-it-over-photo-of-elon-musk-his-girlfriend-and-his-son/news-story/6416088b2b7476ccf0bc0c24a2f93f21

Elon and Vernon have actually much in common - both have a young gf that could have been their daughter, both found them outside their home country where both have achieved this based on their economical status - Vernon is older, has a less fortune and therefore needed to travel a bit longer - A boring Twin Soul  Drama, nothing more and nothing less so better to shake hands and rather create a club than spend time on a lawsuit...:thumbsup:

Edited by ttrd
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2018 at 11:37 AM, Spidey said:

Wow! A post chocked full of fake news!

No one on the rescue team referred to the submarine as "Musk's Pedo solution".

Vern Unsworth was not involved in the decision making as to whether to use the submarine or not. He played a peripheral role in the rescue, once he had made a call to the international cave diving experts. Not part of the team leadership at all.

The reason for Musk's Twitter outburst was in response to Vern's comment to an American news reporter when he was asked what he thought of Musk's role in the rescue. As Musk's fanfare arrival at the site, with a submarine that was neither use nor ornament, was only a distraction to the team that were working night and day to effect the rescue, Vern, not unfairly, told him where to stick it.

You couldn't make it up, well you could, your whole post!

Follow the court case closely ... It will obviously be very enlighting for your understanding of the events. I trust you may need an aspirin or two ????

• Confused 1

On 9/10/2018 at 1:41 AM, ttrd said:

Elon and Vernon have actually much in common - both have a young gf that could have been their daughter, both found them outside their home country where both have achieved this based on their economical status - Vernon is older, has a less fortune and therefore needed to travel a bit longer

Apart from that Vern met his Wife in the UK and moved to Thailand to be with her

• Like 1

Met both of them, genuinely nice human beings.
It's all complete bullshit and shows what kind of despicable person Elon really is. Can't take a hit.
You can check out the submarine he sent, it's on display at Siam Paragon at the Tham Luang cave rescue exhibition and it is truly pathetic.
It's all about him throwing tantrums for not getting the recognition and praise he thinks he deserves.
But surely the media and Thai Visa keyboard heroes will have a field day.

I totally agree with you Philipp BKK
I have met Vern and he is a nice fella.
Every time i bump into him,we Always have a good chat over a coffee or two.He is very informative and has my respect.
As for that other muppet,i wouldn’t give him the time of day !

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 1

On 9/9/2018 at 7:38 AM, DILLIGAD said:

Have any of Vern’s friends come forward to confirm that this is all BS?
Just a thought?

If you were to think about it a bit more , you may think to yourself that Verns friends wouldnt know either way .

They wouldnt be able to say "definitely not" , and they wouldnt say "definitely yes" and thus , none of Verns friends have commented

On 9/8/2018 at 10:37 PM, ttrd said:

It was claimed Elon was on ice while he went on twitter to tell the world he want to take Tesla private - It has never been claimed he was on something during his statements about Vernon...

Neither has it been claimed that Vernon was on something during his statement about Elons submarine....

Where was it claimed that Elon was on Ice?

...but what Musk can claim which also can be proved is that the poodle Vernon is equipped with a jaw meant for a rottweiler and that this uncontrollable mismatch laid the basis for the ridiculous lawsuit....

Elon! It's past your bedtime.....

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, rockthekazbah said:

Just wondering, anyone know when in 2011 V.U. went to Thailand?

Also, what is the VISA situation with partners or girlfriends?

I'm not Elon ????, just curious!

Would you also like his flight detail and  passport number - - might as well go for the full Monty. 

38 minutes ago, rockthekazbah said:

Just wondering, anyone know when in 2011 V.U. went to Thailand?

Also, what is the VISA situation with partners or girlfriends?

I'm not Elon ????, just curious!

Why was you "wondering"?

He may have had a retirement visa , tourist visa or stayed on visa exempts .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

Why was you "wondering"?

He may have had a retirement visa , tourist visa or stayed on visa exempts .

I was wondering why a man who lives and has a relationship with a woman in Thailand wouldn't have a permanent visa? I know he still travels to the UK, but it tweaked my interest when I saw it online. So I thought I'd come here and ask, after this site came up on Google. I don't know why I got all the strange comments... I just find the whole case interesting, that's all....and I thought you'd all know about Visas.

You say there are different sorts?

Edited by rockthekazbah
Added question.

3 minutes ago, rockthekazbah said:

I was wondering why a man who lives and has a relationship with a woman in Thailand wouldn't have a permanent visa? I know he still travels to the UK, but it tweaked my interest when I saw it online. So I thought I'd come here and ask, after this site came up on Google. I don't know why I got all the strange comments... I just find the whole case interesting, that's all.

Would you also like to know if I have a permanent visa...?  ????

• Haha 1