Baht Bus Drivers

icecubes

Theres a new favourite tipple for the young uns wher i live in Cumbria UK right now its called '' Cheeky Vimto n Vodka'' . My oldest boy (18) and his mates swear by it and is consumed by the gallon every weekend by them.

The recipe for this cheeky little cocktail is :- 1 part of the cheapest port available ( theres talk of a trip to Netto next weekend where its supposedly £2.99 a bottle)

3 parts Blue WKD ( dont try any other colour WKD apparently its crap)

1 splash of equally cheap and nasty vodka.

Served in a pint glass with ice ( if someone remembers to fill the ice cube tray on a Thursday night).

This is indeed if you leave out the vodka a really refreshing to easy to drink tipple that really does taste just like Vimto. Just beware of the purple lips and the stinking hangover!

Vimto, in the twenty first century, mixed with Blue wicked’s.

with some real cheap vodka and quality Port. :D

Sure fire way to get blasted.

That beats the old Snakebite’s with Perinod top.

I’ve had a few Blue WKD’s in me time, but they have a bit of a colouring side affect.

Blue poo, :D ever seen that, I won't go any more down that road.

but a strong blue dye of some sort must be used.

:o

White lightening lovers try Siam Sato (available at 7-11 & family Mart for B28) 8% fruity flavor, carbonated much better taste than most beers but with a good kick. One is all it take me to relax completely.

I got a bottle, will try it tonight.

Then let you know what i think of it.

:o

Well gave it a go (Siam Sato) but no thanks, its not for me. its got a strange taste

not to my liking, it has a faint flavour a bit like a very bad Calvados

I will stick with the white lighting.

Anyone else had a go of this stuff Siam Sato.?

What you think of it?

Not really a spirits drinker but used to down a few Sang Thip - Lippo/See Dairng/Grating Dairng take your pick. Gets you p1ssed and keeps you awake, good idea - not.

Some mates used to drink Sang Thip - Milo, said it tasted like Baileys. Never tried it as I don't like Baileys much.

Not really a spirits drinker but used to down a few Sang Thip - Lippo/See Dairng/Grating Dairng take your pick. Gets you p1ssed and keeps you awake, good idea - not.

Some mates used to drink Sang Thip - Milo, said it tasted like Baileys. Never tried it as I don't like Baileys much.

Look what I found in the supermarket two weeks ago.

Its 11 years old, but tastes very woody, so it could just be a copy or its gone off

or have forgotten how bad it tasted, but saying that I used to drink a lot of it.

Loved the stuff sad day when it was last produced..

post-18728-1171587929_thumb.jpg

Look what I found in the supermarket two weeks ago.

Its 11 years old, but tastes very woody, so it could just be a copy or its gone off

or have forgotten how bad it tasted, but saying that I used to drink a lot of it.

Loved the stuff sad day when it was last produced..

post-18728-1171587929_thumb.jpg

That pic brings tears to my eyes.

11 year old Sang Thip? Bit like vintage Beageulais Neuveau (yeah I know I spelt it wrong, just a commoner pleb me. Too early in the morning to prat around googling it).