Look At This Wally - An Idiot Abroad

pumpjack

watching this was like getting teeth pulled,  it was excruciatingly  painfull to watch the whole way through ,    notice him asking the food vendor how much is it , it clearly states on the packet it is 10 baht so why does the knumbskull ask ?  he wants to try impress his friends back home in UK how he can really speak thai.    notice him asking the hotel staff silly awkward questions......dear god ! 

is it any wonder that the thai people get <deleted> off with these stupid farang .  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

A bit daft to speak in English to the locals like a Thai trying to speak English. Inspector Clouseau. Unlike Geoff Carter who speaks to everyone as if he's back in his home town high street. 

Indeed.

Succinctly put.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's not that she couldn't understand basic Thai, mucker, she couldn't understand you. The camera in her face wouldn't have helped either. Imagine some random dude coming to your place of work doing that? Cringeworthy to see return tourists trying out their tinglish while coming across all versed in Thai culture. Try mee hong waang mai krap? next time. Better still, just stick to English bar perhaps the please and thank yous. ?

• Like 1

Personally I'm not sure what the problem is with this. I've seen a lot worse videos and blogs on Thailand. I particularly liked the sweeping camera shot of the baked beans and burnt toast. Oscar worthy cinematography if ever I saw it.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lemonjelly said:

So, you reposted his video just to slag him off? He seems quite jovial, prolly better company than a condescending film critic.

Sure his video is not a highlight of cinematic.

Just too chaotic, spontaneous...

But about the guy: in this area (I know every inch of his path) there are real worse behaving foreigners. I would not have a problem with this guy I think.

• Like 1

On 9/8/2018 at 7:51 PM, Spidey said:

Many vloggers in Pattaya of this type. Inane and pointless. I only watched 2 minutes of it. For those of you who watched all of it, you have just wasted 25 minutes of your life.

I was much braver than you. I managed 3 minutes before I dumped it.