Thai woman,21, claims Iranian ex handcuffed, shaved and raped her in Jomtien condo

webfact

16 minutes ago, tattoodrob said:

ermmm .....i think he is the Iranian..... or not????

No , that's the farang friend of the girl, read the full article. 

And Iranians have much darker skin . 

• Like 1

"She fears for her safety.

"Neung" went with a foreign friend to report the crime to Pol Captain Niwat Phangkhaen last night."

It must be the foreign friend in the picture. 

Edited by balo
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

Iranian men don't acquire wives, they acquire "property".  Had a very good friend who married one, against the advise of me, her family and friends.  Everything was fine as long as they lived in the States, even had 2 boys together.  Then he moved the family back to Iran, and EVERYTHING changed.  She had to wear the hajib, wasn't allowed to go out in public without him, or one of his mail family friends, was told she had no say so in the raising of their two boys, and would have sex with him whenever HE wanted, whether she wanted it or not.  

But he didn't take into consideration that her father worked for the Defense Department and had a whole lot of friends who do "dirty deeds" just for the fun of it.  A team of 6 went in under cover of darkness, killed him, got her and the boys out and back to the States safely.  

She was one of the lucky ones.

Yeah I think I saw this movie lol !

8 hours ago, smotherb said:

Oh, maybe you should just read the OP,  about the Iranian who shaved his ex's head and raped her

Allegedly, there's been no evidence presented, as far as we know he might be completely innocent.

Obviously, the woman, who freely admits to wandering walking street in Pattaya at 4am is completely trustworthy.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, webfact said:

He is a prominent businessman at the resort with interests in condo rentals and car hire and has many associates

For some reason this made me giggle this morning...he sounds like more of a psycho scumbag in a cesspool vs the above description.

• Like 1

And another thing, does nobody else think that the skinhead haircut that she has is very neat & tidy considering that she would have been struggling while the haircut was being administered?

I have a set of high end clippers and self crop my hair monthly but I cannot get a cut as good as hers.

Maybe if I tried struggling with myself during my haircuts I would get a better result.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, secondfusilier said:

And another thing, does nobody else think that the skinhead haircut that she has is very neat & tidy considering that she would have been struggling while the haircut was being administered?

I have a set of high end clippers and self crop my hair monthly but I cannot get a cut as good as hers.

Maybe if I tried struggling with myself during my haircuts I would get a better result.

I don't think she struggled. Maybe he shaved her pubes too? Iranian men like their women free of that troublesome hair. Domination!!!

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, secondfusilier said:

She may have had a salon clean it up while she made up her mind on whether to report it. Would the fat farang have taken part in reporting this to the police if he doubted it? For what it's worth I go with her story.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, secondfusilier said:

Why not contact the Iranians, guess the guy needs some extra money now:coffee1:

Seriously, the girl could have spent half an hour with a hairdresser before taking the pictures.

Edited by mauGR1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, secondfusilier said:

i did think that but assumed she went to a barber and cleaned it up next day

TV CSI operatives, could have a thing with toms but they kept refusing him. did the next best thing

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, pattayadude said:

if it was  consensual  sex and she had feelings for him, why would she accuse him of a serious crime(with definite jail time and not short either) such as rape in gruesome details of knife threats, handcuffs,shaving her and duct taping her mouth?

You can't make this stuff up..

"Jumped onto the bike"?!... read again!..she was forced onto the bike and his friends threatened the tourists around not to get involved.

I don't understand the reason for your attempt to defend this prick?

anyway we will know in a few days if it was rape or not.

Fanny. How would you force me to take a ride with you? I would shout, Cry, beat, fight, bitte, or whatever I could do if I would be her. Same in the condo. 

More has to do with sado/maso.

Fanny. How would you force me to take a ride with you? I would shout, Cry, beat, fight, bitte, or whatever I could do if I would be her. Same in the condo. 
More has to do with sado/maso.

AKA Cultural enlightenment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Allegedly, there's been no evidence presented, as far as we know he might be completely innocent.

Obviously, the woman, who freely admits to wandering walking street in Pattaya at 4am is completely trustworthy.

That's true. However, there have been plenty of other stories on TV and in the mainstream media of criminal farangs extradited from here and other farangs arrested and jailed here for various crimes, 

16 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

You didn't "touch a nerve" tho' that phrase has been much in evidence of late..

I read the OP (singular) whilst you used plural..

I judge people as individuals-not as blocs.

And that goes for Calathumpians,Brobdinagians,Lamingtonians and the inhabitants of Over Posterry,Gloucestershire

I am not judging "blocs"; I am simply stating what I have seen and what I have read in the media, including here on TV. You can simply research the media to find numerous stories of low-life farangs here.

However, I have known at least one criminal here in hiding--actually I did not know he was a criminal until he returned to his home country and failed to come back for his bar business. He was jailed in his home country; I know because we were friends and he contacted me asking help. I have known more than one farang criminal here who try to sell drugs and/or stolen property, because they have  approached me. I know over-stayers, both intentional and accidental; however, when an accidental refuses to set it straight, it stinks of intentional. I know bar stool jockeys, or worse yet, closet drinkers, who spend their days in drunken stupor. Worse yet, I know at least two dead-beat dads who refuse to support their children here, both English, by the way. So, I am judging people individually; but there are more than one of them to judge; hence, it is plural.

Yeah, I have friends in low places; so there may be some who would call me a low-life. I speak my mind, stand-up for what I believe, and am willing to give anyone a second chance. I ride motorcycles, I run the bars, I wear t-shirts, shorts, and clogs when not in my biker gear.  However, none of that is illegal. I am here legally. I pay my own way. I owe no one. I have no criminal record. I undertake no criminal activities. I support my children. I only drink socially; although, I may drink too much at times. However, I am cutting back on drinking because it hurts too long afterward now and I am quite long in the tooth; so it wears on me.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2018 at 2:46 PM, Just1Voice said:

Iranian men don't acquire wives, they acquire "property".  Had a very good friend who married one, against the advise of me, her family and friends.  Everything was fine as long as they lived in the States, even had 2 boys together.  Then he moved the family back to Iran, and EVERYTHING changed.  She had to wear the hajib, wasn't allowed to go out in public without him, or one of his mail family friends, was told she had no say so in the raising of their two boys, and would have sex with him whenever HE wanted, whether she wanted it or not.  

But he didn't take into consideration that her father worked for the Defense Department and had a whole lot of friends who do "dirty deeds" just for the fun of it.  A team of 6 went in under cover of darkness, killed him, got her and the boys out and back to the States safely.  

I think i remember seeing that as a movie with a similar plot made a couple of decades ago and it had Sally Field (Gidget) in it as an American woman taken to the Middle East and it was called "Not without my daughter (1991). I never saw it but i remember the trailers to it.

On 9/21/2018 at 5:46 AM, Just1Voice said:

Nice story. Hope its true.

17 hours ago, smotherb said:

That's true. However, there have been plenty of other stories on TV and in the mainstream media of criminal farangs extradited from here and other farangs arrested and jailed here for various crimes, 

An Iranian is not a farang. BTW. Most heinous crimes are commited in daylight. Plenty of men and women work shift work and are up late so dont judge people by your sleeping habits. If you must please consider he was also  up late and a muslim in an alcohol zone. A hypocrite and traitor to his culture and religion.