Go on my hands and knees to my Thai husband? I'd rather "graap" a dog.

rooster59

1 minute ago, z42 said:

very refreshing to see this kind of thing knowing full well just how rampant infidelity is in Thailand.

hey, that's what i came here for !     ok ok   I am a changed man now  ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

It's already well enshrined in the Nan household's mantra, has been since day one.

"Give us this day our daily graap"

Is this really news?

Yes. A fascinating insight into your daily life.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, rumak said:

well,  at least i learned a new word today.    how to use, hmmmm.   "look, you little wastrel, i told you i don't get on my knees" !   

Hahaha see ? you didn't ru as mak as you tought then !

1 hour ago, Yann55 said:

Hahaha see ? you didn't ru as mak as you tought then !

I ru that i can always learn ......much different than thinking i  ru mot .

maybe rumak is my polish name...kinda like kojak  ?

Edited by rumak

it's only because he's older than her

mrs does it each of her elder siblings... it's no different really!

she even (later admitted losing face in ) saying to me she should even Wai to me the falang, because I am elder than her

14 hours ago, mfd101 said:

No wonder this country's still struggling to escape the 1950s! Everyone has to grovel to someone else ... No concept of equality, human rights, reward for effort, merit principle, leadership by example ...

are you on LSD ?

4 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

Nothing wrong with showing a partner love and appreciation. But it should be mutual and a spontaneous act, not a duty performed as part of a patriarchal faith-based religion.

I would have completely agreed with you before I came to Thailand. It's deeper than their religion though, it's in the DNA.

Here, a man's duty is to provide for his family, and the wife's duty is to run the home and do everything she can to please her man. The biggest compliment you can pay a Thai wife is to tell her that she makes you very happy.

It may be a Neolithic concept to us, but accept it, absorb it and not only will your wife be very happy, you will too!

52 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I would have completely agreed with you before I came to Thailand. It's deeper than their religion though, it's in the DNA.

Here, a man's duty is to provide for his family, and the wife's duty is to run the home and do everything she can to please her man. The biggest compliment you can pay a Thai wife is to tell her that she makes you very happy.

It may be a Neolithic concept to us, but accept it, absorb it and not only will your wife be very happy, you will too!

Thank you for advising my wife and I on how to enjoy successful marriage. If only we had known all this before we spent 16 years raising five kids together!

Are you, by any chance, a reincarnation of Marjorie Proops? If so, I take back anything naughty I may have said about religion.

Edited by Krataiboy

1 minute ago, CLW said:

How many women actually do this?
Can't believe this is the norm....

It's becoming the norm for me. Since my last post, I had the "big conversation" with my wife.

Graap now has a BJ for the finale. Happy graaping!