Thaifriendly thread

ndfdjnd

18 hours ago, Bang Bang said:

OP,

In the time it took you to write all that you could have taken a cab to Oskar, had a beer, picked up a babe, brought her home, banged her silly and washed up and said your prayers.

What! Act normal you mean, yegads man. These days if it doesnt come with an App it cant be real.

18 hours ago, Bang Bang said:

OP,

In the time it took you to write all that you could have taken a cab to Oskar, had a beer, picked up a babe, brought her home, banged her silly and washed up and said your prayers.

imo the only thing decent at oskar is the pizza.  mainly older "standard issan issue" dressed for oskar that seem to all have phd's just like the thaifriendly girls.

19 hours ago, Bang Bang said:

OP,

Some people like to fish with the thrill of the catch and some like to shoot fish in a barrel each to his own.

On 9/25/2018 at 6:58 PM, ndfdjnd said:

Really the guys who can only use dating apps to meet girls (I include myself in this) should get some social skills and approach people in real life. 

A first step would be to get out of your bedsit to meet people (under cover of darkness if necessary) rather than spending your time writing an overly lengthy screed that very few people will ever bother to slog all the way through and which is about as meaningful as telling someone to be careful after he's dropped his mobile phone down an open sewer.

• Haha 1

Respectable Thai women don't "date", ie one night stands. That's the job of prostitutes. Your weapon may be in Thailand, but your guidance system is still in East Bromwich, or Clapham.
Exactly. This is why many girls have shunned bar girl work and Freelance on Tinder etc etc.

Be happy

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

If you can't pick up women on Tinder and Thai Friendly in Thailand out of all places then invest in the mirror.

Yep. You're too old.

Move on.

You are talking a lot of bull I am very old I am 70 I never use that sh666t at all I use a proper dating website

yes I pay for it but I have 4 girls coming to see me in the next few months don't ask me to post the pics

again I did before in another tread and i spend already 4 weeks with one of them a few months back just let

me post 1 pic and you tell me how old she is

61.jpg

Edited by White Christmas13
never add the picture
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

You are talking a lot of bull I am very old I am 70 I never use that sh666t at all I use a proper dating website

yes I pay for it but I have 4 girls coming to see me in the next few months don't ask me to post the pics

again I did before in another tread and i spend already 4 weeks with one of them a few months back just let

me post 1 pic and you tell me how old she is

61.jpg

any takings ?

Respectable Thai women don't "date", ie one night stands. That's the job of prostitutes.”

absolutely,

of course, it takes more than one night to figure how much you “really” got in your bank accounts. ????????

Edited by The Theory
  • Thanks 1