PM Prayut loses his cool and hits back at Sanoh Thienthong

webfact

PM Prayut loses his cool and hits back at Sanoh Thienthong

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAi4FsMdtpcwqVwrLoJAca2HDny

An infuriated Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha hit back at veteran politician Sanoh Thienthong who had earlier cast doubts on the possibility of his return to power after the election.

“He should go home and rest. How could he look down upon Thai people that way?” Prayut said.

Sanoh, who is Pheu Thai party’s chief advisor and a political veteran representing Sa Kaew province, had questioned Prayut’s chance of becoming prime minister again after the election. “Even if he has 250 senators behind him, he still would not make it,” Sanoh said.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/pm-prayut-loses-his-cool-and-hits-back-at-sanoh-thienthong/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-09-27
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dave67 said:

He is too thin skinned to be a politician 

we can all see you a real o'l fan  of the junta/yellow shirts but that comment from you makes him look like Florence Nightengale. You do realise he should be in jail for treason or maybe you don't

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Mr. Sanoh, a dinosaur who has contributed nothing to Thailand and contribution was never his aim. Just like his self exiled buddy, what's in it for me, me, me.

Seems to me pt should be highly embarrassed to call sanoh their chief advisor.

I recall many years back there was lots of discussion about overweight trucks destroying Thailands' roads, and there were many calls to reduce the allowance axle load weight for trucks.

Soon after Sanoh became the minister in charge or roads. What did he do, he instantly increased the allowable load weight for trucks. 

Guess who owned a large fleet of big trucks at that time.

This is also the guy at the front of taking temple land and turning it into a residential village/golf club. 

With an agenda like this, he perfectly fits in the system,- right?

• Like 1

Prayuth Upset By Prediction He’ll Lose Power In Election

By Pravit Rojanaphruk, Senior Staff Writer

20180926-2_%E0%B9%91%E0%B9%98%E0%B9%90%E

“Sanoh should go and rest," junta chairman Prayuth Chan-ocha takes a snide at Pheu Thai Party elder Sanoh Thienthong.

BANGKOK — Junta chairman Prayuth Chan-ocha has lashed out at a senior politician who suggested he will fail to hang onto power after elections promised for February.

Gen. Prayuth said Wednesday that Sanoh Thienthong, a well-known Pheu Thai Party kingmaker who helped formed past governments, should retire and go home because he’s old. His rebuttal came after Sanoh predicted earlier at Pheu Thai’s first executive meeting that Prayuth will be shut out because Pheu Thai will repeat its past electoral successes and land 200 seats.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2018/09/27/prayuth-upset-by-prediction-hell-lose-power-in-election/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-09-27