Video: A British pensioner's shame! Stole his neighbor's mattress and cash while he was away

webfact

I truly fail to see the reason for these reenactments--especially for something so minor as a simple theft.  What a huge waste of police time. I guess they are done for some 'Look at me! I'm actually doing some work!' press coverage for the police but, seriously?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

the wife told reporters that the two men were "friends".

8 hours ago, webfact said:

His neighbors immediately fell under suspicion

Interesting that his good friend was the first person considered presumably even before viewing the video.

8 hours ago, Kadilo said:

When you’re 72 years old and stealing off your neighbour (friend) it’s time to <deleted> off and die. 

Not in anyway defending, but the word desperation comes to mind, AND how did he know the cash was available 

9 hours ago, Kadilo said:

When you’re 72 years old and stealing off your neighbour (friend) it’s time to <deleted> off and die. 

From an Islamic amputation point of view - cut his fingers and remove the watchers eyes to prevent it from happening again....

What more to say about those 2 tragic figures that most likely deserve each other - With a total life experience of (72 + 45) 117 years, one should expect better ... Just Sad....

Edited by ttrd