Thailand terror: Kiwi teen attacked by pack of dogs

rooster59

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:01 AM, Vacuum said:

If the hotels would inform their guests that they shouldn't walk on the the beach in the morning, as that is the only time it's walkable, the occupancy rate would plunge.

Very big efforts were made by the authoroties to haunt down one (1) lousy crocodile on Phuket, but when it comes down to the holy dog packs, nothing is done.

And that crocodile did noting wrong.  He never bit anyone.  

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, David Walden said:

I think you maybe part of the problem, my post was about my personal experience, nothing made up just all true but I'm not giving in to mongrel dogs, never and I use my real name in my posts...yes hundreds of stray Soi dogs all over Cha-am and Thailand with no training or discipline. 

I live in Cha-am too and can confirm the hundreds of dogs on the beach. they are all split in little gangs but they are there

the packs at the intersection of Narathip and Chao Lai are particularly vicious late at night, they chase motorcycles too

3 hours ago, Chopperboy said:

If there's a pack of dogs you need to be very confident. Dog sense fear and then get triggered, it depends how you react to them. 

And you think that is normal.  I'd prefer to put mu faith in a .22 or a shot gun, 9 or 10 valium would be better...only in Thailand.  Maybe also Cambodia, Burma not Vietnam they eat'em they say.  Sound like their smart.

Had a pack of dogs turn on me one night on Koh Samui. Luckily I've owned several large dogs and worked with greyhounds so stood extra tall and with the loudest voice I could muster appeared aggressive leaving the dogs unsure and enough time to put a safe distance between me and the mutts

Archived