Have you done stuff with ladyboys?

Fex Bluse

How many straight guys have had experiences with ladyboys?   

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Gay men dont have sex with ladyboys, Gay men are not attracted to women or someone that presents as a woman. Ask any gay man.

Straight men have sex with ladyboys because they are basically attracted to women or someone that presents as a woman. (if it was just a matter of pursuing a penis, they would have sex with men)

Your logic would have it that a gay man who pretends to be straight, marries a woman and fathers children etc, must in fact be straight.

I enjoy hamburgers, I am not a vegetarian, However I have eaten a hamburger that had a vegetable patty in it, basically it was still a hamburger and I enjoyed it, I am still not a vegetarian.

Nice analogy; although, he may be wondering how a hamburger relates to having sex with ladyboys.

8 hours ago, possum1931 said:

It is definitely not normal. But that is not to say that apart from anything to do with sex, a homosexual is not normal.

Homosexuality has been around since people started experimenting with their bodies

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You needed to add a little Southern US nicety, "Bless your heart"

8 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Its a rainbow.  Extremes of Infra red and ultra violet = 100% male and 100% Female: Every other shade between is what keeps human sexuality interesting, (particularly as we are proving here, OTHER people's sexuality.)  Every one of us thinks that we are the only Normal one.  A bit like religion, where the only true god is the one you worship.  And just as silly where the Muslims, Christians and Jews are all shades of the one original Abrahamic religion yet (mostly) consider the other two, as sort of unbelievers or wrong believers.

Talking about religion, if someone's a Christian there's no way they they can be Christian and be gay or into ladyboys. Christians can only be straight unless they're fake Christians. As we all know, God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, or Adam and Steve pretending to be Eve!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, RocketDog said:

I have heard this from several men who are definitely heterosexual.

Again, it seems so intuitively obvious.

Your honesty has probably relieved some others here as well. Maybe even inspired a few also!

If I wasn't already involved with an extremely sexual Thai lady I know I would give it a shot! Pun intended.

Definitely hetero? They're kidding themselves if they have done a ladyboy or has an interest in them. Doing a dude makes anyone a fag.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

So what's the general consensus on this Ladyboy post? 

Is this an old man's last fantasy or something? Old geezers with shrivelled weeners looking to be close to things they miss the most perhaps?

The consensus is that it's pretty sad and disturbing that there are 31% of peeps here think they are straight while they are banging ladyboys. They are in denial that they are gay.

Edited by bbi1
  • Like 1

Just now, bbi1 said:

Definitely hetero? They're kidding themselves if they have done a ladyboy or has an interest in them. Doing a dude makes anyone a fag.

Not if that dude looks like a lady.

• Confused 1

Just now, bbi1 said:

Whatever makes you sleep better at night buddy

I normally poo poo the idea that people who protest too loudly about ladyboys are secret ladyboy lovers......but in your case I'll make an exception.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, bbi1 said:

Quite easy to know why if you think about it logically. Since babies Thais have been brainwashed to watch and accept that gays & ladyboys are "normal". They are all over tv on nearly all soap operas, so called "comedy" "funny" shows, as celebs, and everywhere where you walk you can't escape them. In other countries you don't get that rubbish plastered all over tv and in your face like you do in Thailand.

Semms like you have bought into the notion that Thais consider LBs as normal hate to bust your bubble but many Thais look down on LBs and they are not treated well in the work force.

16 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Often, they are extremely hostile to gay men I'm not sure exactly why but perhaps because they know gay men are generally not tempted by them. 

Aren't you the one who is always asking where someone's FACTS come from?  Do you have documentation

for that remark?   Maybe they just don;t like YOU ?   You do tend to say moronic things.  Like calling others moronic.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How do we determine whether or not sex with ladyboys is gay? If it is by consensus then obviously most of the world, and even the respondents to this thread believe it is. 

If it is up to personal opinion, then does that mean anything to anyone else?

I don't care if people do gay stuff, I just get annoyed with the denial.

28 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Using slur words makes anyone a bigot.

True. No reason to call a guy who does a pre op ladyboy a fag. It is a gay experience. Fag is an ugly word. I have alot of gay friends. Lovely souls. It is all good. As long as it works for you. 

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Wrong. It is a gay experience if he is pre op. Period. Nothing wrong with that. Just be honest about it. 

Wrong. If I went with someone presenting as a woman sporting large female shaped breasts it would be a STRAIGHT experience. No Thank You!

(Not that there's anything wrong with it.)

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Wrong. If I went with someone presenting as a woman sporting large female shaped breasts it would be a STRAIGHT experience. No Thank You!

(Not that there's anything wrong with it.)

So the determining factor is the breasts, not the genitals?

I guess if both of you kept your pants on you would have a point.

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, moe666 said:

Semms like you have bought into the notion that Thais consider LBs as normal hate to bust your bubble but many Thais look down on LBs and they are not treated well in the work force.

I thought it was normal because it seems Thai people are very open to gayboys and ladyboys. Guess many Thais think ladyboys are not normal and are mentally disturbed too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

In the US if a man has sex with a man in a skirt, let's make it a butt ugly manly, man in a skirt with lip stick.

Would you not consider both men to be gay?

But in Thailand those rules go out the window...…..because???????

Because some peeps are in denial that they are gay.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

In the US if a man has sex with a man in a skirt, let's make it a butt ugly manly, man in a skirt with lip stick.

He could be bisexual you know.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, stubby52 said:

He could be bisexual you know.

So if a guy pokes a real lady now and again, he's not also gay. Huh.....OK

Did you hear that Ladyboy enthusiasts, you're now Bi-Sexual, well some may be...….the rest of you are just plain gay still.

Edited by EVENKEEL

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Exactly my point about the "free pass" theory. Any decent intellect can always come up with 100 ways to justify any position. But does it change the reality or the truth? Only if you are a Rudy Giuliani type with total disregard for truth. Sex with a pre op ladyboy is gay sex. Just because he has boobs and wears makeup, changes nothing. Be honest with yourself. That is my point. 

Yes, it does change reality or truth. Intent matters. What if someone, born a male but who you genuinely believed was a female, tricked you into sex. Are you now gay? Was it gay sex? 

Intent matters and does change 'truth'. That's why intent is part of western law and carries its own weight in sentencing.. 

52 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

They go out the window for the some of same reasons that most men prefer Ferrari over a tuktuk. An attractive Thai ladyboy is more attractive than a heap of average western women! Hot it hot Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1