Thais scream outrage as foreigners wear "Thai flag" on their feet!

webfact

Why do Thais care so much when their own country doesnt care about them? They reall6 have no idea they are being ripped of so much by the powers that be.

Who gives a shat anyway! I gave my neighbours some aussie flag flip flops and they all wore them happily. Perhaps they were doing so for other reasons?

And anyway its a French flag isnt it? Thais should keep their noses in Thai culture only and stop medling if they cant deal with some hard truths.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well i never ever will understand Thais concern about something they thing it's THAI but it is not. Just colours used for fashion and yes, neither colours nore a colour combination can be a trademark of Thailand.

So Thais , better be quite and be concerned about all the "shit" that is going on in this country and offences other nationalities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE - Thaivisa notes that Thai people are very sensitive when it comes to connecting anything of importance with the feet. 

Would believe its better around the ankles where you walk with it, than around the butt where you fart on it....

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Netizens were furious that fashion footwear depicted what they saw as the Thai flag on shoe designs. 

Actually, that French design is just copied from tarpaulin sheets sold on Chinese websites.

pl16630732-pe_coated_stripe_pe_tarpaulin_sheet_dust_proof_woven_technics_with_holes.jpg.a4e9add8b8fe406ade6ba3009eb098b9.jpg

4 hours ago, Vacuum said:

No one, I repeat no one use "toilet paper" in Thailand. Ever heard of 'bum guns'?

And what do 'bum guns' do?

They make your bum clean, but wet.

How will you make your bum dry? Yes, you guessed it, with the toilet paper provided in most toilets!

Why don't they take a leaf out of their Buddhist books, and realise that such things lack any inherent self or importance. Non dualistic thinking and the teaching of dependent origination would quiet their angry and ignorant minds, but I forgot, they turn to Buddha for fortune and luck, rather than wisdom and compassion 

Complaints being made people who need to busy up their lives somewhat and get out more often.

The need to focus on images that cause real harm and offense such as hotels in Bangkok doing ' Hitler bedrooms ' and schoolchildren in Thailand wearing Hitler regalia and sporting swastika T shirts and Tattoos.

They then claim ignorance of history. A quick wai and carry on!

Thailand does not hold the patent on Red, white and blue.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Were the shoes to have been made or even worn in Thailand then people could face a fine of 2,000 baht or a year in jail. 

Except that, as already pointed out, neither Thais nor Thailand have copyright, either over the colours or the design. 

Archived