Big Joke takes down four Nigerian "Romance Scammers" - and 16 Thai associates too

webfact

18 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Seems the Nigerians only represent 20% of the problem....the bulk of the problem lies within!

I wonder, if I may be so bold to wonder, when will this gentleman start to arrest the Thai romance scammers?

26 minutes ago, hansnl said:

I wonder, if I may be so bold to wonder, when will this gentleman start to arrest the Thai romance scammers?

It would appear that he just got 16 locals....along with the 4 Nigerians.

3 hours ago, gunderhill said:

Lordy lordy, surely there are only White long nose  Devils and those damn Darkies?

Darkies?? That's what they were called when I was a kid. Perhaps that is not allowed now in

this political correct age.

23 hours ago, webfact said:

In eleven cases the criminals had scammed Thai women online into believing the handsome "white" foreigner was their love partner for life.

And , of course, all the beautiful Thai women promised to love the handsome "white" foreigner for long time if he satisfied her greed.

4 hours ago, hansnl said:

Been hit up many times for 10 to 20 thousand to help the family, the best was 2.2 million to buy back off the bank a repossed house, caught once for 20 thousand, now given up.

If I was a young recruit coming out of the Thai police academy I would like to be like the BJ in the real world being a recruit I can imagine I would run across many that do like change. He must have been in a high end meeting being in the fancy white uniform when he got the code red call. We got'em chief get down here quickly we need a photo of you while there ratting out on one other.       

On 10/19/2018 at 9:52 AM, hansnl said:

Can not... Prisons have not space enough and sharring is part of Thai culture... Sharing other peoples money