Two injured after car overturns and hits a bridge

webfact

Two injured after car overturns and hits a bridge

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

3017.jpg

Two people have sustained injuries after their car overturned, colliding with a bridge and mains water pipe in Chalong early this morning.

The Chalong Police were notified about the accident at 2am today. Police and emergency responders arrived to find a damaged Honda Jazz car overturned at the bridge on Chao Fa East Road in Chalong.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/two-injured-after-car-overturns-and-hits-a-bridge

thtthaiger.png
-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2018-10-22

"45 year old Pinyo Faisee, the driver, says he was driving from Palai heading to Chalong. He says he lost control of his vehicle and collided with the bridge and a big water pipe. He and his friend were assisting police with their inquiries about the cause of the incident."

I hope the police don't attempt to sweep this one under the carpet, we don't want another watergate.

Two injured after "speeding "car overturns.......is the correct headline.

Smooth tyres, poor brakes, maybe sloppy suspension, worn track rod ends etc etc...

Things that come under a subject called preventative maintenance....not known in many developing countries and no direct translation in their language.

6 hours ago, Wiggy said:

The photos in the original article shows one of the tyres is down to the wear limit, so that was probably a contributory factor, and it looks wet.

Two injured after car overturns and hits a bridge | News by The Thaiger

not sure what you are talking about, they are good for another 100k klicks

8 hours ago, lonewolf99 said:

Two injured after "speeding "car overturns.......is the correct headline.

Smooth tyres, poor brakes, maybe sloppy suspension, worn track rod ends etc etc...

Things that come under a subject called preventative maintenance....not known in many developing countries and no direct translation in their language.

All of this and total lack of driving skills. Every day on the road i meet situations i never expierence in one whole year in my home country

8 hours ago, huuwi said:

not sure what you are talking about, they are good for another 100k klicks

I recently saw a pickup truck in the U.S. that had a front tire with about a 2 to 3 cm band of steel belt showing on the outer edge.  Unbelievable, since fair used tires can be bought and mounted quite cheaply.

Archived