Thailand Tells Black People Don’t Come Here

webfact

1 hour ago, Samui Bodoh said:

I am very pleased with your post, but I will stand by mine.

It has been my experience that when people judge others by the way they look, it often changes if/when they get to know to know them.

I do not think Thais/Asians are inherently bad people (just the opposite), I think they have little experience with black people and thus fear them irrationally. Sadly, it is often how humans react.

Happily, that usually changes when people get to know each other.

Your first post had nothing to do with 2018 or 2017 or anywhere close to present day. Then a REAL posters story comes along from this year and tells a REAL nice compliment to the Thais. So just keep standing by your 1990’s and 1400’s stories. 

2 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

I am very pleased with your post, but I will stand by mine.

It has been my experience that when people judge others by the way they look, it often changes if/when they get to know to know them.

I do not think Thais/Asians are inherently bad people (just the opposite), I think they have little experience with black people and thus fear them irrationally. Sadly, it is often how humans react.

Happily, that usually changes when people get to know each other.

But they will not get to know each other if they are banned from coming here.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SoilSpoil said:

I don't think the over sensitive racial trump card will be taken serious he re.  African drug dealers and hookers down Sukhumvit are a total menace. 

I'm not sure you can describe the hookers as a menace other than they would be targets for police to pick them up for illegally working. The drug dealers a different story. The issue is whether too many people are being wrongly targetted and is there any evidence of this?