Mystery of the Swedish man's empty bank account - it was a Thai family inside job after all!

snoop1130

9 hours ago, seajae said:

daughter needs to be locked up for theft, thais continually do crap like this because they are never made to face up to their actions, daughter or not, this is really bad parenting, she needs to be made responsible for what she did

555 who in this world is locking up their own kids! get real!

• Confused 2

10 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

It should be the wife who is locked up for divulging the account details to members of her family !!

Maybe you know more than others. How do you know who divulged what to whom. This whole thread is rife with speculation.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, seajae said:

daughter needs to be locked up for theft, thais continually do crap like this because they are never made to face up to their actions, daughter or not, this is really bad parenting, she needs to be made responsible for what she did

normally I would agree with you 100% and especially with the Thai penchant for believing that any money that is not bolted to the floor is fair game.  However, I couldn't help remembering some research that I did a long while ago about why families have so much credit card debt and various studies had shown that there exists a cognitive void in females when it comes to the concept of the spend/repay aspect of credit cards.  Any marketing student will tell you that they are spontaneous spenders who are easily baited.

Anyway just a thought.