Synagogue massacre suspect in court; Trump to visit grieving Pittsburgh

webfact

40 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You just blame everything and anything onto Trump without any evidence , so easy to do .

*An anti-semite massacred a lot of Jews because Trump labelled 5000 people attempting to illegally enter the USA as an invasion , so, he massacred the Jews because of Trump*

Completely illogical 

Still not connecting the dots, I see

experts in the field of hate speech... yes... much to my amazement, they have experts in the field of hats.... see a spike in hate crimes post 2016.... I’m no expert, but I see it as well. 

Ok... you don’t... on you

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You shouldn't really be stating that others have low I.Q whilst also stating that you are unaware of whom Mr Sayoc  is and what hes done and also whom Mr Bowers is and what hes done and the difference between the two .

You may have excelled in joining dots , but you didnt do too well in knowing whos who

Whoa... your getting dizzy!

i know who sayoc is

i know who bowers is

where did I say that I didn’t?

you linked a post that in no way implied that I don’t know who’s who, tween those two.... simply that it’s hard to keep up with the fallout of trumps hate inspiring rhetoric, and where that leads,...  like some spokespersons of Pittsburg urging the dear leader to stay away.

work your spinning wheel elsewhere.... you might have more luck with others.

if you want to articulate an argument, I’m your huckleberry, but if it’s a thinly veiled web you weave, it just ain’t going to fly.... not like that anyway...  no lift... insane!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

This is who we are in America.

How to fix that?

Pittsburgh Happened In America 2018 — Not Berlin 1938 Or Israel

As I see it, that means the massacre of Jews in Pittsburgh is an outgrowth of a surge of ultra-right-wing white nationalism that has drawn succor from the campaign and presidency of Donald Trump and those who enable him with words, or with their silence.

https://forward.com/opinion/413102/pittsburgh-happened-in-america-2018-not-berlin-1938-or-israel/

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You can’t. Better to focus on things within in your sphere of influence. Turn off your TV. Close your web browser. Walk outside. Engage with your neighbors. Study the Dharma. Read those classic novels that you always wanted to read. Cut back on media consumption.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sanemax said:

This thread is about a massacre , its nothing to do with any Mr Sayoc

I never mentioned a Sayoc. You claimed this thread is not about Trump when it clearly is. For your benefit I will give you the title of the thread:

Edited by Becker
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Becker said:

I never mentioned a Sayoc. You claimed this thread is not about Trump when it clearly is. For your benefit I will give you the title of the thread:

I was replying to a poster that seemed to be getting Sayoc and Bowers mixed up .

But yes, Trumps name is in the thread title , so, you are all entitled to rant about him and call him names , we can talk about the massacre in other threads 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

I was replying to a poster that seemed to be getting Sayoc and Bowers mixed up .

But yes, Trumps name is in the thread title , so, you are all entitled to rant about him and call him names , we can talk about the massacre in other threads 

Most Americans think Trump has encouraged white supremacists, and some are worried he has become a 'legitimizing voice' for hate groups

http://www.businessinsider.fr/us/most-americans-think-trumps-encouraged-white-supremacists-2018-10

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DM07 said:

I don't care what he "meant" and I am not responsible, for his inability to speak in clearer terms, than an 8 year old!

"...very fine people, on both sides"

Just a little reminder: one side consisted -in the majority- of people, who want to take a way human rights from other people!

The other side consisted of no-nazis!

As I said: spare me! 

The issue the issue with the left is they hide their true violent authoritarian rule

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Off topic bickering posts, troll posts and the replies have been removed. 

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, metisdead said:

Off topic bickering posts, troll posts and the replies have been removed. 

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

:sorry:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46038898

Pittsburgh shooting: Trump visits synagogue amid protests

US President Donald Trump has offered condolences at the Pennsylvania synagogue where 11 Jewish worshippers were shot dead at the weekend.

He was joined by First Lady Melania Trump, his daughter and son-in-law at the Tree of Life temple in Pittsburgh.

Hundreds of protesters gathered on the street chanting slogans against the president.

Edited by billd766
added extra text
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Yes he is the opposite of comforting. He's not fit for that role. He should stick to his strengths. Watching Fox News and trolling on Twitter.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

In addition to this visit, he's been doing a lot of traveling.   But it is Halloween, so it's sort of his Prime Season.

My condolences to those affected by the tragedy.

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You must mean the "trump" far right but of course they don't hide it.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

No you miss understand by what I considered succinct post I mean the left who hide their own violence or it never gets mentioned in the MSM. For example the violent but cowardly thugs of the left ANTIFA. Never get criticized at all, by Democrats or the MSM. But now we are both getting off topic.

Trump shows great courage going to Pittsburgh in defiance of the lefty Democrat protesters who were being disrespectful to the murder victims by holding a very noisy protest for so few protesters outside the murder scene at the synagogue. They looked like the usual rent a mob the left so kindly provides and should have shown much better judgement in their actions.

I hope you will join me in condemning their actions and disrespect they showed, then share my condolaces to the families of those who were murdered with unity of all who care deeply about their loss?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DM07 said:

What ever you are taking- take less!

No drugs thank-you they are bad for you!

I just take the great fantastic joy of seeing President Trump that's all !

In direct reply though! What do you take? Maybe you should in fact take less not to see how great the President is?

• Thanks 1

Perhaps including fully myself, as on reflection I and we should perhaps step back at these times and think more about those that were murdered, not so much politics or our own political views. Trump went, that is decisive for everyone it seems and consensus is difficult and impossible? We don't really know what those murdered thought of Trump or his politics.

Whatever ours or the politicians political leanings are as it is clear there are very distinct differences and polerization between us.

The terrible murders that were perpretated by the looser that did them not by us. I have right political views but will not even dream to condone what this looser and idiot did in whoevers name he believed he was doing it in.

I leave my condolances for the families who are going to be going through horrendous times.

I won't post on this topic again out of respect for those that were murdered, but realize others have a right to post comments on my previous posts as I have.

Rest In Peace and accept my condolences.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Scott said:

A troll post has been removed.   Before calling something Fake News, you had best be ready to back that claim up with a credible source.  

Continued trolling will earn suspensions.

Apologies if it was my post removed it was not intended to be trolling, again sorry I won't post on this subject again. 

Just now, Patriot1066 said:

Apologies if it was my post removed it was not intended to be trolling, again sorry I won't post on this subject again. 

You are welcome to post on any topic, however, referring to something as Fake News without some substantiation of it is trolling.