VILEST MAN IN BRITAIN - Disgusting moment heartless thief steals Leicester FC shirt in tribute to tragic owner killed in chopper crash

webfact

7 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Becks has spent all his money on a football team in the USA and no one cared .

Yes, I should have pointed out that I was referring to Thailand, and specifically the expat segment here who live here, spend their money here, and yet seem to resent and hate everything about the Thai that is basically themselves being reflected back at them, vis: the low education and attainment, the racism, the pettiness, and lack of any sense of complexity. Oh wait, I did. 

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

What vile scum, the lowest of the low.

Surely the met police can get a better image, and find the scum.????

The police would be better employed going after the banking scum, crooked cops and clergy first IMO.

Maybe he couldn't afford to buy a shirt, like King Power shops everything is sold at about a 1,000% profit!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Small Joke said:

hate everything about the Thai that is basically themselves being reflected back at them

Oi, objection you honor. I can tighten a screw without rounding off the head, no Thai I know is able to do that. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Patriot said:

I think I’m right in believing that one of the paramedics at the scene of JAMES Gandolfini’s death was done for stealing his watch. 

Amazingly, some people think that that is no worse than nicking a bag of sweeties from Woolworths!

• Thanks 1

I thought the thread was about Tony Blair when I first saw it, there was I thinking he finally has due acknowledgement! ????

Instead its about an opportune thief nicking a shirt that was bought, then returned to seller for some strange reason! ????

Vilest man in Britain, I don't think so. 

What he did was wrong but it's possible he didn't even realize why it was there. 

Vilest scum in Britain are the disgusting grooming gangs and the PC local authorities that allowed it to happen over many years imho. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Small Joke said:

No ones disputing that. Right or wrong, everyday Thais don't like he gave to farangs.

He bought Leicester city for 39 GBP Million in 2010 , it is now worth 371 Million GBP .

He had gained 330 Million Pounds in the last 8 years .

As he made that money in the UK , your Mrs cannot complain about him spending it there

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Small Joke said:

A good time to point out that the late Chairman is not seen in quite the same saintly light as he is in Leicester, back at home. 

He may be a darling of the elite in Thailand, but my common as muck other half has angrily asked where were the hand outs to Thailand hospitals and other public initiatives here. 

While I'm not taking sides -in that black and white way the Thais see things, she says all his UK handouts were just based on gaining face, but cost him nothing in the grand scheme of billions, I think she has a point.

She will not be happy with Carabao either then who has spent a reported 49 million on UK premier sponsorship. Not all donations are bragged about and I had never heard of Vichai's hospital donations until this week, he probably has donated to Thai causes. It's not really anyone's business how he spent his money and although he had a lot he did not have to do all the generous things he did. He was quite a private man, and as far as I saw not interested in 'face' he was more interested in making people happy, but there's no pleasing some people. Great human being in my opinion.

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Small Joke said:

A good time to point out that the late Chairman is not seen in quite the same saintly light as he is in Leicester, back at home. 

He may be a darling of the elite in Thailand, but my common as muck other half has angrily asked where were the hand outs to Thailand hospitals and other public initiatives here. 

While I'm not taking sides -in that black and white way the Thais see things, she says all his UK handouts were just based on gaining face, but cost him nothing in the grand scheme of billions, I think she has a point.

http://www.pattayamail.com/features/king-power-donates-500000-baht-to-pattaya-orphanage-16169
https://powermag.kingpower.com/power-mag/power-happening/sport-power/
https://powermag.kingpower.com/power-mag/power-happening/happy-restrooms-2/
http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/sports/30319826

Most my Thai friends are sad about it, and my wife, however none of them are "common as muck" so they read newspapers and tend to familiarise themselves with subjects before talking about them.

Edited by rwdrwdrwd
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, SammyT said:

Despite this guy being a POS, I'm gonna go right ahead and assume there are probably people in Britain more vile than someone who stole a football shirt from a memorial...

You won't need to look further than certain politicians.

• Like 1

In here I was thinking it was a Sheffield Unity (fan) for making a not funny joke about the horrific accident, he is now banded for life from all home and away games.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-united/sheffield-united-issue-home-and-away-ban-to-supporter-after-vitriolic-social-media-post-1-9422382?fbclid=IwAR0EsOz4okA_bIBB_qaaYYSPg6mjV-zzTtlXAR-D27H7a_2RiLAT-LovFSQ

As I am a season ticket holder for SUFC and the joke was in very bad taste and not funny, I will not post it here.

23 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Please don't selectively quote from my posts.

"...don't selectively quote from my posts".

I'll select whatever parts of posts I choose to comment on as long as it does not alter the meaning of the quoted post! 

It wasn't stolen from a memorial.