Video: Thai woman shocks crowd by ranting about accident victim

webfact

Love the first aid umbrella. Always difficult here where motorcycles thread along both sides, front and rear of cars in the traffic, and passengers rarely take any care about opening doors. Specific offence in the UK where anyone over 14 has responsibility to see it is safe before opening door, for kids driver has responsibility.

5 hours ago, BestB said:

It was not her fault anyway, it was the door. Door opened itself. 

Do not think she sounds drunk, sounds like an average Isaan woman with perfect logic and comprehension when it comes to paying money or taking responsibility 

Probably isn't her fault.  From what I see in Thailand, opening a car door in total disregard to ongoing traffic is the norm.  So I assume that it's the oncoming traffic's responsibility to get out of the way of the door.  It must be.  I drive down a road like Charoen Muang in CM, and often watch a motorist who has parked simply flips their door open and get out without a look at traffic as soon as they set the parking brake, or even better, a driver walks to the driver door of their parked car while looking directly at traffic and flips their door open right in the path of your car as they look at you.  So it must be the traffic that must get out of the way of the door.  The best case I was was a gal driving a BMW who was parked across from Dukes next to the Ping River.  With a bicycle rider coming her way, she looks directly at the rider an flips her door open in his path causing the guy to come off the bike to avoid ramming the door.  She then gets in the car and off she goes while I'm checking the guy to see if he's alright.  Must have been his fault, no doubt that's the law.

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Legs and Jaw says ladyboy to me.

Definitely not a ladyboy. When a ladyboy gets a pair of bolt-ons they always go the whole hog, never get a small pair. Lot's of other indications too.

1 hour ago, Destiny1990 said:

He looks totally paralyzed..

sure the taxi and or the bar girl will have top notch insurances that will cover this. 

No indication that she was a bar girl. Too well dressed.

5 hours ago, BestB said:

Do not think she sounds drunk, sounds like an average Isaan woman with perfect logic and comprehension when it comes to paying money or taking responsibility 

Not from Issan, Central Thai accent and language.

People at the scene seemed pretty convinced that she was drunk.

If you guys are going to go in for wild speculations, at least come up with something plausible. 555

3 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Should have been arrested for violent behaviour but this is Thailand where Cops don't care about anything unless there is a pay off.  No doubt they will assist the injured party in a 'negotiated settlement' which they will take their slice of.

I think, you have experience with that, so do I have.

Acting like animals.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

Nothing unusual here, not my fault, try to discredit the victim, disgusting behaviour by that woman.

Unfortunately, the odds of her being correct or just a typical Thai refusing to take responsibility are 50/50.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dcnx said:

Unfortunately, the odds of her being correct or just a typical Thai refusing to take responsibility are 50/50.

I agree, exaggerating injuries to get compensation is not unheard of, that said, the woman was apparently very drunk, and she was totally wrong in kicking the injured.

As for some previous posts, one has to be very careful when passing a stationary car, many people open the doors without looking.

A post containing inappropriate language has been removed:

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

A post using bold font has been removed, please turn off the bold font option when posting. 

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

Definitely not a ladyboy. When a ladyboy gets a pair of bolt-ons they always go the whole hog, never get a small pair. Lot's of other indications too.

No indication that she was a bar girl. Too well dressed.

Not from Issan, Central Thai accent and language.

People at the scene seemed pretty convinced that she was drunk.

If you guys are going to go in for wild speculations, at least come up with something plausible. 555

The lady (whom those obsessed with trannies will assume is a ladyboy) says the guy is drunk. 

2 hours ago, wvavin said:

Well, we are not here to judge and we really do not know who is at fault. 

Indeed.

How did the m/c rider intend to pass the taxi?

If on the inside - maybe his fault?

We really do not know who is at fault. 

Hope there is some CCTV.

8 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Like in, when a moving object ,a motorbike,hits an immovable object,a car door.

regards worgeordie

You beat me to it. Why didn't the copper move her away, and the motorbikes blocking the access for the Rescue people? Yeah, OK. Don't remind me. TIT.

8 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

"threats to kick the prostrate man in the face".  Man, that must have been a loooong prostrate!!! I am jealous!

Possibly you know the difference between prostrate (adjective) and prostate (male body part - a gland in the reproductive system.)

Edited by The Deerhunter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, BestB said:

..physically impossible.

Any vehicle journey I make I must have to swerve 5 or 6 times to avoid people opening doors without looking. It seems in this case the bike was coming up the inside (another of my pet hates) but she should still look. 

9 hours ago, mok199 said:

What's worse than being ''wrong'' in Thailand??..'' being right'' ...She cant show remorse or admit fault , so she deflects with blame and anger......

You can’t blame her anger.... the prone man ruin her day ! ????

17 minutes ago, Ctkong said:

You can’t blame her anger.... the prone man ruin her day ! ????

Good point raised here.   Prostrate and prone both mean lying face down. He is merely lying on his back and being supine is the correct term for that.  Prostate can be a pain in the behind.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BestB said:

Without wanting to burst your bubble, but that most definitely isn't an Isaan accent.

It's central Thai, maybe Bangkok, but certainly not North, Northeast or any of the South

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GinBoy2 said:

Without wanting to burst your bubble, but that most definitely isn't an Isaan accent.

It's central Thai, maybe Bangkok, but certainly not North, Northeast or any of the South

Yet another expert on Thai accents ????