Percentage Of Tourists Goin To Phuket As Sex Tourists

faultytower

Well i can say i have been going to phuket for a number of years now for the beach etc

but also for the bar girls too. Does that make me a sex tourist? Sure I'm over 50, never

had much luck with the ladies and have a very wrinkled face - so no brad pitt look a like.

Sure i frequent all my nights at certain bars and take bar girls back to the hotel room, but also enjoy

the beach and meeting fellow travellers at bars i go to regularly to - so my question is does that make me a genuine sex tourist??

Well i can say i have been going to phuket for a number of years now for the beach etc

but also for the bar girls too. Does that make me a sex tourist? Sure I'm over 50, never

had much luck with the ladies and have a very wrinkled face - so no brad pitt look a like.

Sure i frequent all my nights at certain bars and take bar girls back to the hotel room, but also enjoy

the beach and meeting fellow travellers at bars i go to regularly to - so my question is does that make me a genuine sex tourist??

yes your a genuine s/whoreist faulty, join the club :o

yes your a genuine s/whoreist faulty, join the club :o

Thanks!!!....................I was gettin worried!!!! :D

As was pointed out in another thread..

This user has taken a Board Members name from another forum.. And is now posting things like this to create links between theat BM and this persons comments.. IP traces will show its the same problem troll who has been for years repeatedly barred from that forum.

Edited by LivinLOS