Video: Cop keeps his temper as car owner loses his

webfact

Video: Cop keeps his temper as car owner loses his

2pm_VI.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Netizens praised a policeman for keeping his cool as a car owner lost his temper in a video. 

The cop wanted to tow away a car that was blocking someone's exit from their house. 

But the hothead kept insisting that he would do it himself after putting a battery in the clapped out old vehicle. 

A woman tries to calm the situation as the man comes out with a string of Thai expletives and lame excuses. 

The cop posted the video he took on the Facebook page of "Miang Pra Toh Ta Toom Taam". 

Sanook said that people online praised the cop for his calm attitude. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-12-03

Even if they cleaned up corruption tomorrow, the damage to the image of the police would be irreversible for several generations to come. Must be hell to be an honest cop in Thailand.

Are there any........:whistling:

The dude just didn't realize the time to get a battery to start and move his car was before the police and tow truck arrived. I am impressed with how restrained the police officer was but not surprised that the car owner was as selfish and belligerent as he was. 

• Thanks 1

Or dead. 

I beieve more people in Thailand (66+ million population) are murdered by firearms, per capita, than the USA (320+ million population).

However, as the USA is such a tempting target, it is often mentioned with wild abandoned by those who think they know more than they do about such things.

Strange, that Central American countries, Mexico or the Phillipines are rarely mentioned as comparisons. It just doesn't have the same effect for some individuals.

I served and never shot anyone, although a few came close when they failed to freeze on the first command. 

Edited by Benmart
add words
  • Confused 1

I beieve more people in Thailand (66+ million population) are murdered by firearms, per capita, than the USA (320+ million population).

However, as the USA is such a tempting target, it is often mentioned with wild abandoned by those who think they know more than they do about such things.

Strange, that Central American countries, Mexico or the Phillipines are rarely mentioned as comparisons. It just doesn't have the same effect for some individuals.

I served and never shot anyone, although a few came close when they failed to freeze on the first command. 

Thanks for that , but is there any connection to this thread or was that just a random post ?

On 12/3/2018 at 3:46 PM, Dap said:

In the U.S., at the very least, he would be on the ground and cuffed.

And hopefully tazed until the battery runs empty and sent to gitmo for eternal waterboarding.

Yeah, don't park in front of my gate.

• Haha 1