• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrbojangles

• Bredbury Blue

• RickG16

• jellydog

4 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The Reds at work said they'd blown 4th, i agreed. I said we'd blown 1st, they agreed. Mancunian unity at desperate times.????

We'd never get that with the Blushite, then again we'd never sing ever match about the team above us, weirdos ????

35 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

We'd never get that with the Blushite, then again we'd never sing ever match about the team above us, weirdos ????

This is why I have the geezer on iggy permanently.

Edit: That and he is the supergrass.

Edited by RonniePickering22
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

But Bob, the media is always romancing us about how great it is in liverpool with families of blues and reds who even go to the scouse derby together. Split families, wierdos.

You do realise why we sing the song about liverpool i hope. 

But Bob, the media is always romancing us about how great it is in liverpool with families of blues and reds who even go to the scouse derby together. Split families, wierdos.

That was in the 80's, theres trouble after most derby's now, two sets of fans hate each other, boils down to jealousy off us no doubt but them days of the friendly Derbys have well gone.

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

13 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

If you don't buck your ideas up, that will be a fraction of the scouse romancing / sentimental **** we are going to see from the media. It's going to be full on hankies out time. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

This is why I have the geezer on iggy permanently.

Edit: That and he is the supergrass.

Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie diddums.

Dear all, his reference to supergrass, not the band, is because i gave forewarning that i would report anti-racist comments and reported an anti-arab rant from his buddy, shoot-annual.

11 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

That was in the 80's, theres trouble after most derby's now, two sets of fans hate each other, boils down to jealousy off us no doubt but them days of the friendly Derbys have well gone.

I find I've mellowed a bit towards ManU fans FROM MANCHESTER in my old age.

I find I've mellowed a bit towards ManU fans FROM MANCHESTER in my old age.
One lad was telling us the other day the kids round by Libpools ground have been kicking off because there fed up of being payed in euros for minding the cars on match day, sez it all doesn't it.

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Dear all, his reference to supergrass, not the band, is because i gave forewarning that i would report anti-racist comments and reported an anti-arab rant from his buddy, shoot-annual.

Do you mean racist, not anti-racist? It is all getting rather confusing for a dimwit like me. Let's all try to be civil. Sarcasm and irony should be enough. Personal abuse ought to be off limits.

59 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

I don't know anything about that, I just hear the songs they're singing on Derby Day, and about trouble on the day and experience some of their fans on Twitter. No love lost at all. I still rather see United win a title then Everton if it came down to it.

Yeah I understand the song, we didn't win a Cup that you actually didn't win, we knocked you out of and you haven't even come close to winning, but you again you never seem to answer my argument. It seems you now have one song and you sing it ever match no matter the opposition, massive inferior complex.

If anyone you should be singing about United I would have thought. Or do what we do and sing about our players and club. Maybe take a note from the brilliant Palace fans. 

50 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

A rant it was but I didn't think it was anti-arab, it was directed at a specific club owner and how their operations are run. It had nothing to do with race in my opinion. 

9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

The Reds at work said they'd blown 4th, i agreed. I said we'd blown 1st, they agreed. Mancunian unity at desperate times.????

42 points still on the table, how in God's name is the title race over. One result against us and we are back were we were before you played City, One result.

Yep, I can feel in my plums already.  Pair o' bastads, timed perfectly to shit all over our run in. 
Hahaha, doubt it will happen, that titles yours this year, as long as you dont win it again for another 30 years kid, i know a few blues have booked thailand in may so they wont be there to witness the bedlam..

Sent from my ARE-AL00 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1

If you support Toffees you should start a thread.... even if it's not too busy people like [mention=85980]carmine[/mention] will come and try argue with you. 
Only scousers could be in it, not like the libpool thread,full of mongrels, out of towners, and bandwagen jumpers, cant stand it when people dont support the team of the city there from, dont start me rick on that, or il have to get me tight armani tee shirt and me man bag back out!..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lanng khao said:

out of towners

???? are you talking about Bob?

We could demand birth certificate for proof of supporting local team from now on. Would probably only be us and a couple of others left ????

• Like 1

[emoji16] are you talking about Bob?

We could demand birth certificate for proof of supporting local team from now on. Would probably only be us and a couple of others left [emoji6]
Bobbys a scouser, think there was another couple, stevie h , and a lad from garston, rest were all wools, but deep down they were ok, about ten foot deep down..

1 hour ago, champers said:

Do you mean racist, not anti-racist? It is all getting rather confusing for a dimwit like me. Let's all try to be civil. Sarcasm and irony should be enough. Personal abuse ought to be off limits.

Thanks; really should use my glasses when typing. 

CORRECTION

because i gave forewarning that i would report racist comments and I reported an anti-arab rant from his buddy, shoot-annual

Bolded your comments which  are  spot-on.