• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mrbojangles

• Bredbury Blue

• RickG16

• jellydog

2 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

Bobbys a scouser, think there was another couple, stevie h , and a lad from garston, rest were all wools, but deep down they were ok, about ten foot deep down..

Sent from my ARE-AL00 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

None of the liverpool regular posters are from liverpool. They're from no-mans land between Manchester and liverpool; should be rugby league  fans really.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RickG16 said:

If you don't buck your ideas up, that will be a fraction of the scouse romancing / sentimental **** we are going to see from the media. It's going to be full on hankies out time. 

Don't rely on others, particularly liccle City. When the new Messiah has finally been given the job fulltime, he'll no doubt win the title next season for you, based on the comments I've  been  reading  on here these recent weeks.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

I don't know anything about that, I just hear the songs they're singing on Derby Day, and about trouble on the day and experience some of their fans on Twitter. No love lost at all. I still rather see United win a title then Everton if it came down to it.

Yeah I understand the song, we didn't win a Cup that you actually didn't win, we knocked you out of and you haven't even come close to winning, but you again you never seem to answer my argument. It seems you now have one song and you sing it ever match no matter the opposition, massive inferior complex.

If anyone you should be singing about United I would have thought. Or do what we do and sing about our players and club. Maybe take a note from the brilliant Palace fans. 

1. What arguement (you mean question?) are you referring to?

2. You really dont get why we sing it do you?

3. Don't all clubs sing the same songs/chants over and over, so nothing unusual there.

4. Of course we sing songs about ManU; they're our primary focus. Always have  and always will sing about them. Apparently you're ManUs local derby though ????

A rant it was but I didn't think it was anti-arab, it was directed at a specific club owner and how their operations are run. It had nothing to do with race in my opinion. 

Wish I'd screenshot the rant.

The people upstairs clearly don't agree with your opinion.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

42 points still on the table, how in God's name is the title race over. One result against us and we are back were we were before you played City, One result.

Stop teasing us will ya ????

It isn't over obviously yet but you've lost 1 game, we probably  need you to lose 3 games while we win all/most our games, AND we ain't last season's very decent team this season who could  do that. It'll take a major Devon Loch to screw it up now.

39 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

Only scousers could be in it, not like the libpool thread,full of mongrels, out of towners, and bandwagen jumpers, cant stand it when people dont support the team of the city there from, dont start me rick on that, or il have to get me tight armani tee shirt and me man bag back out!..

Sent from my ARE-AL00 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

????

28 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

The Toon 2 Man City 1, who would have thunk it 

One of your players cost more the the whole of

ours.

regards worgeordie

You did well geordie lad. The longer it went  on the  more confident you got. Rondon at wba and Newcastle  always troubles our back 4, only Kompany  is man enough  to handle him. We have no complaints with the result; we have big complaints  with our players for their pathetic performance.

• Thanks 1

Stop teasing us will ya [emoji6]

It isn't over obviously yet but you've lost 1 game, we probably  need you to lose 3 games while we win all/most our games, AND we ain't last season's very decent team this season who could  do that. It'll take a major Devon Loch to screw it up now.
Wernt they 6 points in front with 4 games left the season Gerrard performed his bambi on ice routine.

Sent from my SHT-W09 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 minute ago, lanng khao said:

Wernt they 6 points in front with 4 games left the season Gerrard performed his bambi on ice routine.

It can happen. City were 8 points behind ManU. Difference  is gerrards liverpool  and that ManU team weren't  as good as this liverpool  team who arent brilliant  but are extremely  consistent.

It can happen. City were 8 points behind ManU. Difference  is gerrards liverpool  and that ManU team weren't  as good as this liverpool  team who arent brilliant  but are extremely  consistent.
Nothing a couple of two footed challenges on the right fella won't sort out, it's coming he's getting away with murder him.

• Haha 1

But they can win the title without him you know [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6] they've got goals from everywhere [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6]
I know, what am I talking about, am just made up I won't be in Liverpool when that long awaited, day of redemption bestows itself on the blue 3/4 of liverpool.feel sick now thinking about it.

1 minute ago, lanng khao said:

I know, what am I talking about, am just made up I won't be in Liverpool when that long awaited, day of redemption bestows itself on the blue 3/4 of liverpool.feel sick now thinking about it.

You won't be able to escape it mate. All the UK media will be all over it. Their stupid song, their stupid scarves, all the old players getting interviewed. It will be sickening.

If they win tonight I don't see how they can mess it up, unless Salah gets injured. 

• Like 2

You won't be able to escape it mate. All the UK media will be all over it. Their stupid song, their stupid scarves, all the old players getting interviewed. It will be sickening.

If they win tonight I don't see how they can mess it up, unless Salah gets injured. 
Klopp with his shiny veneers all over the telly, carragher still pretending he's a red, Danny gollem faced Murphy talking <deleted> on match of the day, think il just get on the yabba for a week, try and numb the pain..

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

Klopp with his shiny veneers all over the telly, carragher still pretending he's a red, Danny gollem faced Murphy talking <deleted> on match of the day, think il just get on the yabba for a week, try and numb the pain..

Why have you had a tattoo of a stinking shit done on your left forearm? Was that forced on you or something.

39 minutes ago, lanng khao said:

Sir Kenny in tears, Rushy huggin' him aaaah knell I'm near weepin' meself already!

Danny Murphy can <deleted> right off though and he can take that <deleted> McAteer with him!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/29/2019 at 12:31 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

"Schalke are in pole position to land City's teenager Rabbi Matondo - who has not made a first-team appearance - for more than £10million.

City will have recouped around £160m from sales of players coming through their system in two years should Matondo depart for the Bundesliga."

That's an odd way to look at it.

Jadon Sancho is now worth 70m.

He has only played 41 games a lot of them as sub.

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

Matondo's gone; the trickle is turning into a flood. No sweat, the Sheikh has bottomless pockets. Where will Foden end up?

4 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

"An odd way to look at it". The article quoted a fact, not an opinion so not an odd way to look at it.

We've  done the Sancho one to death. City rated him, were willing to offer him the best deal we've offered an academy player, he  wouldn't sign the new contract so he was left of the usa tour, he went on strike and refused to return (didn't fancy competing with Sane and Sterling for a shirt), City had no choice but to sell him.

Was he worth 70m when we sold him? No. Was it a definite he'd come good at Dortmund? No. Did we have any option but to sell him. No.

City are bringing through many good players, but as they are either not considered good enough for a 1st team squad  place or just not quite good enough or we have too many players to retain, they are sold on at a profit, usually  with a buyback clause  in case they do come good. Seems a good business model. Fifa are looking  to curtail it by reducing the number of players who can be loaned out which would create a problem for us.

3 hours ago, champers said:

Matondo's gone; the trickle is turning into a flood. No sweat, the Sheikh has bottomless pockets. Where will Foden end up?

The trickle turning in to a flood. Assume you are referring to City selling on young talent which we and all clubs do.

I haven't seen Matondo. Hear his main attribute is he's billy whiz. He's never got near the 1st team matchday squads to the best of my knowledge. Ive never read any City media saying he's  one to watch. So he wasn't going to be appearing anytime soon for City. So 10m with a buyback and let Schalke  develop him seems good business to me. 

3 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

It does not make sense to spend 60m on mahrez and sell Sancho for 8m. 

I've explained the Sancho situation to you.

Mahrez. Pretty sure no City fans were fussed about buying him, we wanted at that time a Fernandinho heir which still don't have. The jury is out on his time at City, but Pep loves him. Think  his problem is he was a big fish in a small pond at Leicester but he's  not so important at City, also think he's still in awe of his surroundings. Bernardo and Laporte both took time and didn't convince us until their 2nd season so hopefully Mahrez will come good.

10 hours ago, RickG16 said:

If you support Toffees you should start a thread.... even if it's not too busy people like @carmine will come and try argue with you. 

How old are you Rick?????

The only one stirring it up is you mate!!

Edited by carmine