The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

On 8/24/2022 at 6:03 PM, RedArmy said:

I'll put it out there - Just spoke with a close contact at United - He's told me that Antony is a done deal - It's big money, but it's not my money so don't really care - This is the kind of player that gets bums off their seats - The kid from PSV is in action tonight against Rangers - Could be his last match - United are 100% in for him - EtH wants both players - Exciting times.

My contact was 100 % on the money - Done <deleted> ing deal - Picked up before the English tabloids - Great signing, love this player, exciting times ahead for sure - Should make his debut against Arsenal.

My contact has also told me tonight that Dubrabnik is a done deal too - Will likely play in the goal for our Thursday night expeditions - Loan from Newcastle with a buy option of 5 million - Ronaldo looking likely to leave too - United looking to bring in the kid from PSV or Memphis Depay - 

United also looking at a right back - exploring Hakimi & Pavard - 

Also trying to aquire  Abamayang but he prefers a move to the Rent Boys.

The dark horse in the equation could be Tellimans - One year left on his contract - 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Blimey, just heard on the news there is a story breaking about Pogba being a victim. Quite complex but something like out of a movie including extortion, theft, blackmailing and even witchcraft. Some of it whilst he was still at United and also still happening now. Apparently his brother was even involved in some of it 

Gotta be Sir Alex behind this...it stinks of him...reeks like my lum!

19 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Blimey, just heard on the news there is a story breaking about Pogba being a victim. Quite complex but something like out of a movie including extortion, theft, blackmailing and even witchcraft. Some of it whilst he was still at United and also still happening now. Apparently his brother was even involved in some of it 

I don't think there is one United fan who gives 2 fc uks about Pogba, his life, or his fuc king Voodoo lifestyle - Good riddance to him & his stupid hairstyles - He's not worthy of a mention on a United forum  - <deleted> him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Listen up brother, if you have to ask, then what else can i say ??? You ever heard them being called " Murderers" ??? Or you need to be educated as to how that name has been associated with them too ???

I can see that now, however what confused me is that when I looked that term up on Google, one explanation was that it was used in the southern states of the USA to describe a "shirt lifter" (hope that's not against the rules), however using the term "Bin Dipper" to mean exactly that, explains it more clearly – – thank you for your efforts, all the same.

Hannibal has already gone on loan to Birmingham - I really like this player - Good move for his development & i wish him well - Chong could also be sold to Birmingham today - He was on loan there last season.

Looking like Garner to Everton is close - 15 Million - Bargain price - Not really been given a chance at United & has been there since he was 8 - Sad to see him leave & fully believe that he will prove United wrong in letting him go.

E Laird has joined QPR on a season long loan - Like him a lot & he scored for Rangers the other night - Bright prospect for sure.

Looks like our business is done, but would love to see the lad from PSV being brought in last minute.

On 8/28/2022 at 11:03 AM, Mavideol said:

Sancho last year was a zero influence on the team and this year is a - (minus) influence as well,

How's that - minus influence coming along boy ??

Match winner tonight & a big kick in the gonads for you.

On 8/28/2022 at 1:35 PM, Mavideol said:

btw how many goals/good opportunities did Sancho missed  555 let's wait and see.....

55555555555 - Did you see tonight or not ???

Shall we wait a little longer ????

Pathetic comments on your behalf - I reckon snakes & ladders is more up your street.

10 hours ago, RedArmy said:

How's that - minus influence coming along boy ??

Match winner tonight & a big kick in the gonads for you.

55555555555 - Did you see tonight or not ???

Shall we wait a little longer ????

Pathetic comments on your behalf - I reckon snakes & ladders is more up your street.

Sancho first man subbed. Did sweet FA after his goal.

Rashford at centre forward is a smart move IMO. i thought ETH wasn't keen on playing him there but good sense has prevailed. 

Sunday v Arsenal will be a proper test.

9 hours ago, Deserted said:

Hard one to call

10 hours ago, Mavideol said:

my recommendation is to wait and see

Lets follow this gentlemen's advice, he clearly knows his onions - If Jadon bangs in another one, will we have to keep on waiting ??? 

On 8/30/2022 at 6:11 PM, mrbojangles said:

The original version of a Liverpool song was this

"In my Liverpool home,

In my Liverpool home,

We speak with an accent exceedingly rare,

Meet under a statue exceedingly bare,

If you want a Cathedral,

We've got one to spare, 

In my Liverpool home"

Then the opposition fans did an amendment:-

"In your Liverpool slums

In your Liverpool slums

You look in the dustbins for something to eat

you find a dead cat and you think it’s a treat

In your Liverpool slums”

Dead cat?

Bin dipping skip rats, surely.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Lets follow this gentlemen's advice, he clearly knows his onions - If Jadon bangs in another one, will we have to keep on waiting ??? 

just for the sake of it, as I really don't care much, did the goals from Sancho came from his own play building, did he created the play, got involved on the building of the play like what is his contribution to generating attacking plays or is he there just to push the ball in (as anybody else would do) because somebody else missed the kick/shot to the goal and by pure luck it bounced into Sancho and not to the opposition team, I saw it happen to him a couple times and these couples time he missed the easy shot, these time it appears he had more luck

• Haha 1

Oh yeah baby, United are well & truly back - Not only do WE know it, YOU lot know it too -  Fantastic to see Antony banging in a goal on his home debut - Yes, we rode our luck at times, but hey, this is football - 4 on the bounce & more to come for sure -

Love United

Hate Glazers.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RedArmy said:

Oh yeah baby, United are well & truly back - Not only do WE know it, YOU lot know it too -  Fantastic to see Antony banging in a goal on his home debut - Yes, we rode our luck at times, but hey, this is football - 4 on the bounce & more to come for sure -

Love United

Hate Glazers.

Long way to go I think...wait n see

6Boys, not too much analysis on the game, it's nearly 6am in the morning hete  & man like P is well & truly Fcu ked - Gonna crash out after this last one, promise.

Maquire back in the starting 11 as captain. - We got beat. Coincidence or FACT ??

Garnacho getting a 20 minute run out - The young kid Mc,Neil coming on for the last 5 & his debut, wow - Good times fellow Reds.

Personally - I hope we get knocked out of this competition ASAF sp as we can concentrate on the League  ????