The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

27 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Liverpool to beat ManU 0v0, with a few more CB injuries for the bindippers and Fernandes injured for the Rags.

You're just one nasty piece of garbage wishing players get injured, I remember your post about Mason Greenwood how did that go? 

2 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

You're just one nasty piece of garbage wishing players get injured, I remember your post about Mason Greenwood how did that go? 

What did he say about Mason? 

To be fair I think the City boys are just joking about injuries. But I don't think I'll ever forget the scousers attacking Alan Smith's ambulance.

11 hours ago, RickG16 said:

What did he say about Mason? 

To be fair I think the City boys are just joking about injuries. But I don't think I'll ever forget the scousers attacking Alan Smith's ambulance.

He will remember what he said, I think the post got removed

14 hours ago, ChipButty said:

The rape arrest incident was reported in the Telegraph, therefore in the UK national news.

When I posted the news I purposely didn't name the suspected player.

My post was removed.

Chippyface got all indignant.

Strangely, back in 2007 it was ok on these threads to report an alleged rape incident by a PL player that was reported in the UK national news.

Screenshot_20210115-095445_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20210115-095251_Chrome.jpg

23 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

I would need to be twisted sense humour to wish players get injured 

Ok, I'll spell it for you, MrBj and I were both joking about wanting injuries, we don't really want any injuries...but if the Rags and Bindippers were to have a severe outbreak of flu...????

35 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Ok, I'll spell it for you, MrBj and I were both joking about wanting injuries, we don't really want any injuries...but if the Rags and Bindippers were to have a severe outbreak of flu...????

You dont need to spell anything out for me, I know exactly what you mean, so run along

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Way to sensitive. Get a sense of humour.

Anyone who thinks that wishing players to get injured is humorous really does need to get a sense of humour. No intelligent adult would think it funny.

Maybe there should be a moratorium on the under 15s posting on this forum.

Edited by polpott
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, polpott said:

Anyone who thinks that wishing players to get injured is humorous really does need to get a sense of humour. No intelligent adult would think it funny.

Maybe there should be a moratorium on the under 15s posting on this forum.

Well we certainly know how to wind you up now, cheers ????

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

You dont need to spell anything out for me, I know exactly what you mean, so run along

There's no running along required.

As you seemed at the time and again now to want to make an issue of me reporting on this thread that the Telegraph was reporting an alleged false imprisonment and rape case, which Twitter  was alleging involves a ManU player - who YOU have named earlier today, not me - what exactly is wrong with that, apart from, of course, it's a ManU player who was allegedly arrested?

For those who did not see my post that was removed and are wondering what he's getting his knickers in a twist about, i posted the news in November that the Telegraph was reporting that a "Premier League footballer arrested on suspicion of false imprisonment and rape" (their headline of 12 Nov 2020),  that it was being rumoured on Twitter to be a ManU player, so did anyone know anything about it - no more than that.

Both Carragher and Paul Ince put Maguire in their current combined XI for us and Liverpool.

I wonder whether Kadilo will acknowledge that he rode out that bad patch and showed admirable resolve when it seemed like the whole country was on his back (some still are).

6 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Both Carragher and Paul Ince put Maguire in their current combined XI for us and Liverpool.

I wonder whether Kadilo will acknowledge that he rode out that bad patch and showed admirable resolve when it seemed like the whole country was on his back (some still are).

Have you listened to them goons on ESPN?