The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

32 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Who's your best centreback? Everybody has been poor. 2v0 HT a fair score. ManU very much 2nd best.

a catalog of embarrassing errors and poor play which Eve took advantage as they should

can't single out one thing or one player - it was all bad from the start, they look a very tired disjointed team that have lost the will to play football - I wonder what they think when they look at their fat bank accounts every month - do they realise why they are getting huge sums of money ? - it doesn't seem so

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RickG16 said:

I spotted your wife around town on her matching Man City scooter. I whispered in her ear that it doesnt have to be this way. She should be able to pick any scooter she wants. I saw a sad, resigned look in her eyes. I told her not to stop dreaming of freedom.

Stalker!

47 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

It really is sad how you watch our games. If we were top and city were 5th I guarantee I would have zero interest in a city game. 

I watch to see you lose. Six times out of eight now. Happy BB! 

Last night i watched WHU. I like watching football, don't you?

Well didn't think we could get any worse and we have, This turn in fortune happened just after Ole got the job full-time, I reckon we had a manager coming in and the players knew this and seeing Ole get the job they have downed tools since, well done of them.

I maybe wrong but something fishy is going on.

Just now, BangrakBob said:

Well can only hope our Blue brothers have given you enough inspiration to have a go a City on Wednesday. 

I just hope we have a go, I am embarrassed about today I don't want a repeat of the 6-1, I want a response and a win even if it hands the title to you lot.

• Like 1

It'll be interesting to see who leaves when they don't make the top 4.

You would think

Pogba

De Gea

Rashford ( maybe )

Sanchez

Young / Matic are both past it now as well to cut the mustard in that league week in week out.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nev said:

Is this Cardiff's pitch or Everton's?

He's got no friends on the Liverpool forum so he comes on here to witter on. Probably the sort to bore his wife with the permutations of the title race. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

He's got no friends on the Liverpool forum so he comes on here to witter on. Probably the sort to bore his wife with the permutations of the title race. 

She couldn't give two <deleted>, I have tried though...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

She couldn't give two <deleted>, I have tried though...

Bit like my wife, She just doesn't get football, To be truthful it's a good thing.

33 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Oops, yep the other Prem team full of Welsh fans

You find Norwegians better then? Obviously not been in Thailand for a while and been drinking with the gits.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Don't worry yourself, they'll ALL be coming out of the woodwork if liverpool win a trophy. Respect to Bob.

• Haha 1

Funny team Everton, every time I've watched them this season they've been decent but they're 15 points behind ManU in 7th but looked way better. I like the young lad up front, particularly like Gomes, just don't rate Pickford and the  centrebacks.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Leaving people's domestic life aside (and yes I have bored a few girls with football in my time, but I would never go as far as buying them a matching scooter).....

I remember a time early on in the Jose era when things were at quite a low ebb. We were playing City at home midweek in the League Cup. When asked what his tactics were, Jose just said he asked the players to give 100% commitment, nothing more. We won the game.

Let's hope Ole can find the right words to galvanise this team.

Just now, RickG16 said:

but I would never go as far as buying them a matching scooter).....

My wife has probably been to more City matches than you have been to United. And for info. I bought my bike and she wanted one and bought her own. She earns a good salary over here.

Tried to be nice now pack it in trying to get personal

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

My wife has probably been to more City matches than you have been to United. And for info. I bought my bike and she wanted one and bought her own. She earns a good salary over here.

Tried to be nice now pack it in trying to get personal

Just a bit of banter mate ✌️ I'm sure you realise that otherwise you would have deleted the post / warned me.

I am trying to be nice believe me. 

I believe it is as much as what's wrong in the dressing room as what's on the pitch. City owe their success just as much to people like Kompany as they do Aguero and Sterling etc. Real man who are real leaders and can set an example. It wasn't an enjoyable watch but I could see how important they were from the City documentary.

I like Ashley Young but I can't see a gobby right back in the twilight of his career as commanding that much respect.  I don't care if we have to pay top dollar... we need proper leaders and those who have experience playing for the biggest clubs. People in the Zlatan mould. Or even Bale.

4 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Real man who are real leaders and can set an example. It wasn't an enjoyable watch but I could see how important they were from the City documentary.

“It really is sad how you watch our games. If we were top and city were 5th I guarantee I would have zero interest in a city game.”

So no interest in their games, only in their documentaries. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kadilo said:

“It really is sad how you watch our games. If we were top and city were 5th I guarantee I would have zero interest in a city game.”

So no interest in their games, only in their documentaries. 

I think you'll find a fly on the wall documentary at a Premier League club is a little rarer than a standard game.

And I do watch city pretty regularly now, because they are an interesting team to watch. If they were in 5th I wouldn't be as bothered. 

• Confused 2