The Official Manchester United Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

He's not been saying anything directly, because that would be a breach of his contract and jeopardise his pay off. 

That's what I was thinking, he can't be saying anything.

Must be difficult for him, trying to keep the smug in.

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

That's what I was thinking, he can't be saying anything.

Must be difficult for him, trying to keep the smug in.

He indirectly told a story and made it obvious it was about Pogba. Apparently he requested to travel back from a game by chauffeur instead of the team bus. 

17 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

He indirectly told a story and made it obvious it was about Pogba. Apparently he requested to travel back from a game by chauffeur instead of the team bus. 

I don't mind him outing players like that, if it is true then what a melt Pogba is. As long as he doesn't have a go at OGS, that would be salty as. 

5 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

Fantastic contribution. Thanks. 

I know.

Let's face facts here. Man United WERE one of the best teams in the world which should not be conflated with their legacy of once being probably the best team in the world. You can't be great forever.

Blame it on Ferguson's tight-fisted grip on making himself immortal and not identifying anyone to succeed him? No, he was a visionary who had come up through the ranks. Blame it on the players that have more loyalty to their agents than the manager. Fans? Please take a number.

OK, he did bring Moyes onboard as his 'chosen one' who didn't last a year despite having a 53% win rate versus Sir Alex's almost 60%. Giggsy was a caretaker and Van Gal was an also-ran but Mourinho was a respectable 58% before he was shitcanned. Right now, OGS is batting 64% and already being lined up for the guillotine.

It's a bit of a poisoned chalice I reckon.

4 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

I know.

Let's face facts here. Man United WERE one of the best teams in the world which should not be conflated with their legacy of once being probably the best team in the world. You can't be great forever.

Blame it on Ferguson's tight-fisted grip on making himself immortal and not identifying anyone to succeed him? No, he was a visionary who had come up through the ranks. Blame it on the players that have more loyalty to their agents than the manager. Fans? Please take a number.

OK, he did bring Moyes onboard as his 'chosen one' who didn't last a year despite having a 53% win rate versus Sir Alex's almost 60%. Giggsy was a caretaker and Van Gal was an also-ran but Mourinho was a respectable 58% before he was shitcanned. Right now, OGS is batting 64% and already being lined up for the guillotine.

It's a bit of a poisoned chalice I reckon.

You speak a fair amount of sense, and it is interesting to see those win rates.

Who do you support? 

Somebody mentioned carrick. I always noticed when he was on the bench next to Mourinho he said nowt. Watching at the Everton game next to Ole that he said nowt. What do you Reds reckon to him in this position? I get irrated when i see Pep losing it and Arteta or one of his other assistants doesn't get a grip of Pep but Ole is hardly Pep is he, Ole seems milder, more approachable and lacks Pep's stature in the game so why is Carrick sitting there dumb? 

38 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Somebody mentioned carrick. I always noticed when he was on the bench next to Mourinho he said nowt. Watching at the Everton game next to Ole that he said nowt. What do you Reds reckon to him in this position? I get irrated when i see Pep losing it and Arteta or one of his other assistants doesn't get a grip of Pep but Ole is hardly Pep is he, Ole seems milder, more approachable and lacks Pep's stature in the game so why is Carrick sitting there dumb? 

Carrick is a fan of the subtle whisper behind the hand. Phelan does the shouting and wears the shorts. Keiron is just 'the other dude', but is meant to be a very promising coach. 

5 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Sorry mate, but this post sounds like it is emanating from a woman....

4 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Carrick is a fan of the subtle whisper behind the hand. Phelan does the shouting and wears the shorts. Keiron is just 'the other dude', but is meant to be a very promising coach. 

and this <deleted> reciprocities....wt actual <deleted>..

Paul Pogba 'tells Man Utd teammates he wants to leave' amid Real Madrid interest

drop this whining child now, he's a bad upsetting influence on the rest of the players - stop his money unless he's 100% committed to earn it - enough is enough with his negativity and spoilt brat attitude 

Might be some truth what a mate told me about inside Carrington that Pogba was the main instigator in getting Mourinio sacked he had his own team called team Pogba <deleted>

42 minutes ago, smedly said:

Paul Pogba 'tells Man Utd teammates he wants to leave' amid Real Madrid interest

drop this whining child now, he's a bad upsetting influence on the rest of the players - stop his money unless he's 100% committed to earn it - enough is enough with his negativity and spoilt brat attitude 

Fine... he can go. 

1 minute ago, wgdanson said:

Before tonight's game please !  LOL

Maybe he won't start... and that would be a big indicator of what is happening.

What I'm pretty sure is that he'll do very well at Real Madrid. Sometimes it's just the wrong mix of characters in the dressing room. Somehow Pogba came to be an influential player in our dressing room, probably due to the lack of leaders. But really he isn't mature enough to be a leader. The likes of Sergio Ramos, Marcelo etc would keep Pogba in line at Madrid. 

The players has to respond tonight, Ole said they have to so if they listen to their manager it will be a great performance.   Still City will win it, they have to if they want the title.

But a good game is what the United supporters want to see.
The whole team looked like a joke against Everton. If they look the same against City I'm afraid it will be a long end of the season for Ole.   

pathetic to be fair, <deleted> years off. Absolute <deleted>. <deleted>!

"sorry we were shit-e" "heads are going to roll" "let the fans down" you are just a massively average team of cun.ts!

interviews, media events waste of pissing time

dress it up how you want, the reality is here today!

Up the clarets, they have balls!

19 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

pathetic to be fair, <deleted> years off. Absolute <deleted>. <deleted>!

"sorry we were shit-e" "heads are going to roll" "let the fans down" you are just a massively average team of cun.ts!

interviews, media events waste of pissing time

dress it up how you want, the reality is here today!

Up the clarets, they have balls!

You have the knickers of many colours Bobby! :clap2:

11 hours ago, RickG16 said:

What I'm pretty sure is that he'll do very well at Real Madrid

he is toxic no matter where he goes, Sir Alex got it right the first time, a very talented player but unless he is the center of attention he brings it all down round him, how many chances has he had at Manu, he hasn't realised after all this time that football is a team sport - he never will, I can tell this just by looking at him, he should have taken up tennis or athletics, he is not a team player - good riddance 

Ole needs to tell him - don't get on the bus - you're done, and if there was a way to sue the spoilt brat I would - suspend his salary - let him go looking for it through court - I suspect there would be many willing to testify against him - he got many chances under 2 different managers 

Archived