Worst Joke Ever 2024

A farmer took his truck in for repairs. The local mechanics couldn't do it while he waited: so, as he didn't live far, he said he would just walk home.

ย 

On the way home he stopped at the hardware store and bought a bucket and a gallon of paint.

ย 

He then stopped by the feed store and picked up a couple of chickens and a goose. However, struggling outside the store he now had a problem. - how to carry his entire purchases home.

ย 

While he was scratching his head he was approached by a little old lady who told him she was lost. "Can you tell me how to get to 1603 Mockingbird Lane ?" she asked.

ย 

"Well, โ€œ said the farmer, โ€œas a matter of fact, my farm is very close to that house. I would gladly walk you there, but I can't carry this lot."

ย 

โ€œWhy don't you put the can of paint in the bucket,โ€ suggested the little old lady, โ€œCarry the bucket in one hand, put a chicken under each arm, and carry the goose in your other hand?'

ย 

โ€œWhy, thank you very much,โ€ he said and proceeded to walk the old girl home. On the way he said. โ€œ'Let's take my shortcut and go down this alley. We'll be there in no time.โ€

ย 

The little old lady looked him over cautiously and then said, โ€œI am a lonely widow without a husband to defend me. How do I know that when we get in the alley you won't hold me up against the wall, pull up my skirt, and have your way with me?โ€

ย 

โ€œHoly smokes lady!โ€, the farmer said. โ€œI'm carrying a bucket, a gallon of paint, two chickens, and a goose. How in the world could I possibly hold you up against the wall and do that?โ€

ย 

โ€œWell, if you WERE to do such a thing,โ€ the old lady replied, โ€œyou would set the goose down, cover him with the bucket, put the paint on top of the bucket, and I would hold the chickens.โ€

• Like 1