Unoffical Spurs Thread

Jonathan Fairfield

What a performance , but I was soo tired last night . 4 AM when second half started I could hardly open my eyes , then suddenly 1-0 , 2-0, 3-0 . 

I am watching the replay now , must have been a good game. 

2 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Yes I agree with them back the second leg should be straightforward. 

If you get knocked out now after that performance and with an even stronger team it would be a disaster. 

Straigtforward statement maybe but but he’s not publicly ruled out the possibility of mangong the likes of Madrid or United and the club won’t let him discuss it so it will remain. 

typo

Edited by alfieconn
  • Confused 1

Oh so hapi to be proved wrong.. tbh after the last 'performance' i wasnt optimistic and for most of in fact all of the first half seemed i was right hugo looked shaky,  sanchez was clumsy and  they were gettin in behind our wb's almost at will.. and at half time was v hapi to be level big up poch returned the favour and stopped their wide supply and BINGO,,  once son scored the game changed and   the last goals were well deserved.  sissoko 'power' is up there with the best  his strength must be scary to play against.. and verity what can u say .. well IMO weve lacked decent delivery from our lwb's all season.. rose has improved and his last game delivered one scary cross.. but both him and davies  IMO atm just arnt effecting games and they need to.. Llorentes strength got  him the position for the 3rd.. a TRULY great night that will be remembered for a long long time ..oh as for llorente.. how many has he got and assisted  since kanes been injured? Atm im comparing him to the chavs recent panic loanee and have to say i'm more than hapi with the comparision.. wether that will last who knows .. but hey thats life. And b4 we all get carried away athletico madrid  lost 4 0 at there  intimidating shed.. so lets not be counting our chickens but 3 0 at half time HAPI HAPI DAYS

Edited by 3 minus 2

1 minute ago, 3 minus 2 said:

HAPI HAPI DAYS

Indeed, but we have another game to play in Dortmund. 

Just remember what happened last season when Barcelona were leading 4-1 at home and Roma turned it around winning 3-0.  That was a big surprise, anything is possible.

6 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Great win that gents....celebrated with a Coopers Pale Ale today...lovely beer here I must add.

Nice one smokes, lovely drop.

If you get a chance try this little beauty from my neck of the woods...

Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 4.38.42 PM.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Pre brexit vote   just over £2

Now circa £ 3

Expect it post leave to cost nearer £4

Ronnie how much in aus?

The price is 119 baht so why are you pricing everything in pounds, you live in Thailand don't you ?

Incidentally 119 baht was not just over 2 pounds pre brexit vote, something else you've got wrong.

Anyway happy days ????

Edited by alfieconn

10 hours ago, alfieconn said:

The price is 119 baht so why are you pricing everything in pounds, you live in Thailand don't you ?

Incidentally 119 baht was not just over 2 pounds pre brexit vote, something else you've got wrong.

Anyway happy days ????

Sounds a bit like your doing your normal unwittingly trollish  thing last time it was coming in and telling me  i was wrong and vererity  isnt the best left back at the club.  REALLY...

the weekish b4 the brexit vote  i got 54 to the £

Now its 40  so do the maths.. not   dificult

And where people live

has NOTHING to do with this thread  OR you

As you say hapi days .

Edited by 3 minus 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

They were two excellent pens and if they had a player who caught the eye it was benteleb.

Yeah. They were and that he did . never really got a look in with poch.. inuries and then others got infront of him in the peckin ordet   shame players at that level are at a premium..

41 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yeah. They were and that he did . never really got a look in with poch.. inuries and then others got infront of him in the peckin ordet   shame players at that level are at a premium..

I got to see him play once, in a 5v1 loss at the Etihad, but he didn't do anything that day.

11 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

Yes he did, played 35 games in Pochs first season, crikey Foden's a regular and he's played a lot less than that ????

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

Yes he did, played 35 games in Pochs first season, crikey Foden's a regular and he's played a lot less than that ????

Benteleb didn't make his debut for Spurs until he was 19; he made those 35 appearances in a season when he was 20-21. Foden made his debut for City as a 17 year old and has already made 30 appearances for City and he's not 19 until the end of this season! :clap2:

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

You just cant help your self . There aint HARDLY EVER ANY comment from you barring picking holes in what other people post or digs its turning into just plain trolling.. and out of interest according to wiki your  wrong https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabil_Bentaleb 

1 minute ago, 3 minus 2 said:

You just cant help your self . There aint HARDLY EVER ANY comment from you barring picking holes in what other people post or digs its turning into just plain trolling.. and out of interest according to wiki your  wrong https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabil_Bentaleb 

Sorry but 35 appearances in Pochs first season is hardly never really got a look in with poch.if you don't like me disagreeing with you just stick me on ignore so you can't see my reply !

19 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Sorry but 35 appearances in Pochs first season is hardly never really got a look in with poch.if you don't like me disagreeing with you just stick me on ignore so you can't see my reply !

And thats meant to justify your persistent arguementative posts is it? 

And as i said according to wiki your wrong 

Edited by 3 minus 2