SURVEY: Trump -- Will his presidency end soon?

Scott

SURVEY: Trump presidency, will it survive?  

344 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hoping that someone will die is pretty insane.  I'm definitely not a Trump supporter but still I would not wish that he would die.  Is this the typical mantra of the extreme far left loonies?
I agree. I hope he lives long enough to serve his full terms in

prison.

Knowing him he'll find a way to dodge that too.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

I agree. I definitely want Trump to run for re-election. He's alienated lots of voters and hasn't acquired many new admirers.

I'm not so sure about that. Individual-1 does inspire passion in his base. Pence has the evangelicals/anti-gay fanatics but he comes off like a corpse. I like the democrats odds better running against Pence. 

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, Thakkar said:

Outlandish satirical headline in July becomes actual thing by December.

91084476-729F-4BD9-B42A-D0C270B53169.thumb.jpeg.1144000e2829149ae2a6a098bb20496e.jpeg

From “no collusion” to “collusion isn’t a crime”

How long before they start spouting: “if you’re not colluding with a hostile foreign power, you’re not a patriot”

Edited by Thakkar

He will go to Pyonmunjan shake hands with Kim Jun Un and personally sign the Peace Treaty to officially end the War with North Korea   -  that will seal it.

As for Cuba, that will have to wait until the second year of his second term, they owe us a lot of money for the property they stole from our Mafiosa's from New York in 1950's.:clap2:

• Like 2

On 12/15/2018 at 10:26 PM, roobaa01 said:

exposing tax money waster mueller as illegally acting investigator see michael flynn fbi set up

Muller investigation has exposed a very powerful criminal organization in the World. Just imagine what these criminals would have done without the investigation and how far they would have used the justice department to do their buddings. Pablo Escobar's crime pales in comparison to these criminals.

On 12/15/2018 at 10:26 PM, roobaa01 said:

exposing clinton as corrupt thrift scandal and foundation

Thousands of investigations but no one indicted so far. As Trump would say, if you're not caught it is not a crime.

Every time he opens his mouth about something the stock market goes crazy. I bought low when he was talking bad about Mexico. Now I am buying in China. American markets are taking a hit now, if he drives us into a recession I am betting the farm. All in.

He won't be around forever folks, my suggestion is to take advantage of it while it lasts.

If you have 50 cents wait until he starts talking trash about some country then bet the whole 50 cents on some beat down company... , cannot loose IMO.

Edited by garyk
  • Like 1

Off-topic, troll posts and replies removed.   Anyone from anywhere who is a member is welcome to post on any subject.   Criticizing or inflammatory remarks aimed at them will earn a suspension.  

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Poll: Americans don't believe Trump has received the message from the midterms

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/poll-americans-don-t-believe-trump-has-received-message-midterms-n948721

Ouch, that'll leave a mark.

trump-dishonet.jpg

If it doesn't fit in a tweet, Trump won't understand the message.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

It's just so bizarre that there's anybody left who believes Trump is honest. I guess you could believe his lies are excusable and/or not illegal, but that Trump is honest? 

Go to the USA.  You will see plenty of people that believe that he is hardworking, ethical, trusting, honest, and the best president that the USA has ever had.  They are not the majority but you will see plenty of them.

Just to make it clear though, I am NOT one of those persons that thinks that!

Rich men will never be "lonely".

You’re assuming he’s a rich man? He’s in hock up to his eyeballs to the Russians. He can’t get an American bank to grant him a loan. He’s bankrupted almost every business he started. He doesn’t own most of the buildings that bear his name.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kasane said:

If the DOW Industrial is down to below when he was elected, he is a goner, for the US will be reeling in economic doldrums by then. And whether Left or Right, they all vote the same way when they hurt in their pockets.

It's pretty obvious that to the die-hard base Trump supporter there is no alternative to the man-child as very few other persons would go so low as to play to their MAWA pipe dream.

• Like 1

I wondering why we never hear about any drone attacks after Trump got to be president, but when Obama was sending drones, it seemed like every single mission was announced. What happend to the drone attacks? 

Mr Trump meet Putin out of record several times, how comon have that been among the presidents? 

1 hour ago, keemapoot said:

Oh boy, I really believe that Shep Smith & Judge Napolitano's days are numbered at Fox. Listen to this amazingly honest interview by Shep and absolutely spot on legal analysis by Andrew Napolitano on the definitivness that Trump is either currently now under sealed indictment or an unindicted co-conspirator. Shep has been under existential pressure from Fox viewers for some time, but really these two guys are not long for Fox News. Interview starts at about 10:35.

Well, not everyone knows this but Fox News includes a small minority of their content that is credible, objective hard news. As opposed to the majority of their content which is unabashedly entertainment/Individual-1 propaganda. Shep Smith has been amazing during this dark period of Individual-1. I don't think they will fire him as he's not connected at all the majority of their propaganda content. Judge Napolitano is in a different situation. He often appears during their propaganda content so maybe they'll stop using him and that might be the same thing as firing him. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

For what it's worth.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12178629

Keep in mind that Individual-1 has been using nondisclosure agreements for decades.

Which means even now the majority of the dirt that could be uncovered is still under the surface.

The financial penalties in these contracts for spilling the beans are massive.

Yeah, good point about the NDAs, and that is a good reason we have not heard many of the stories out there. However, a smart publisher with deep pockets can make a deal to indemnify these people (guarantee to pay their legal expenses) plus give a hefty fee for their story if they think it's valuable enough. As the house of cards starts to fall, this will happen I predict, so that should provide not only entertainment but fuel to fire for the good fight. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

Yeah, good point about the NDAs, and that is a good reason we have not heard many of the stories out there. However, a smart publisher with deep pockets can make a deal to indemnify these people (guarantee to pay their legal expenses) plus give a hefty fee for their story if they think it's valuable enough. As the house of cards starts to fall, this will happen I predict, so that should provide not only entertainment but fuel to fire for the good fight. 

Don't forget what the National Enquirer knows with all their buried stories and now they have flipped to Mueller. He does seem to be toast. There is much more on him than there ever was with Nixon but Nixon didn't have a senate full of Quislings and he also didn't have twitter, Russian help, and a propaganda media organ like Fox News.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

Chris Mathews may be a bit of an overly dramatic liberal for my tastes but he does offer a lot of experience and insights. Last night he predicted Trump may resign in only a few weeks as he drew parallels to Spiro Agnew who cut a deal and ran (resigned) rather than face the inevitable:

He said Trump may have to take a page out of the book of former Vice President Spiro Agnew, who resigned in 1973 as part of a deal with prosecutors to avoid prison time in a tax evasion case. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chris-matthews-predicts-trump-could-073559899.html

Deservedly, the noose getting tighter around the lifelong crook and con man's throat and the end of that rope is looming. The President In Slime is going down and hopefully even do some time. At minimum he will depart with yet  another failure on his disgusting resume. He's always been a disgrace and this will immortalize it for him the world over. Time to make ???????? sane again! 

• Like 1

I am imaging it might get to a place where Mueller can offer him a deal. Leave in peace, agree not to lead a retribution movement among his many armed fans in exchange for not pursuing charges. But non federal entities would have to agree to that too so I don't know if such a deal will ever be practical or legally possible. It's not only Individual-1 on the line but the future of the democracy and nation.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app