SURVEY: Trump -- Will his presidency end soon?

Scott

SURVEY: Trump presidency, will it survive?  

344 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As I said before, I don't know.

It would be arrogant to pretend that you do. 

The presidency of Individual-1 is not like any other presidency in American history.

Even Nixon is not a precedent to this president.

Even Bob Woodward admits he doesn't know either.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/6kuc4f/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-bob-woodward----fear--in-america---president-trump-s-war-on-truth---extended-interview

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Guest Jerry787

lets hope he doesn't get re elected.
it no means there will be a better president, indeed Trump presidency its the worst US ever had

2 hours ago, roobaa01 said:

coz he is successfull lately make china bow.

exposing obamacare as unconstitutional

exposing tax money waster mueller as illegally acting investigator see michael flynn fbi set up

exposing clinton as corrupt thrift scandal and foundation

exposing dems to be talking heads and simple minds

wbr

roobaa01.

'...made China bow...' 

What are you smoking?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

He will win a second term. It is easy to mistake a biased media that are desperate to unseat Trump as the popular feeling. But that would be a huge error. Most Americans I know that are politically savvy are firm supporters of Trump, even though they tell me they are not always free to express themselves. I expect after 6 more years he will have fixed the inherent bias in the education system and sorted out the media making them more accountable, which should go a long way to improving sane politics going forward. Hopefully.

The sad truth, and prove you cannot fight stupid over stupidity!

It also prove the democratic systems fouls, even when there is clear fails in the election and also the truth the president execute. 

First of all glad Im not american

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, shootsLeft said:

Trumps oval office desk is bolted to the floor until Jan 2025, now u know.

Well, it is called the "Resolute Desk" for a reason.

Pretty sure it belongs to the people. 

Now if you meant he was bolted to the floor that might make sense?

trump's desk would be cheap, gaudy, gilded, tacky rococo style.

large_946_8b62d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Srinivas said:

If you follow only mainstream anti President Trump media, I can understand how some here come to the conclusion that President Trump is done, stick a fork in him etc. Here is 3 min recap of reporting from early 2017

What more you need to open your eyes, that the president is what you see, and thats what you get? What is wrong with people, thats what I wonder, who believe anything is good with Donald!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Well again I don't know, but I presume if it gets as far as house impeachment with a likelihood of senate conviction, I agree that he would probably resign before actually being convicted. In any case you can bet that he would try to spin such a deserved humiliation as a big win and his fans would eat that up. What they see in that criminal clown I will never comprehend. 

I see zero chance of a Senate conviction absent one big smoking gun, like a picture of Trump and Putin in a 69...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, stevenl said:

The forum is just a reflection of society, albeit not accurate.

True that and of course any poll results here are totally unscientific. But for whatever it's worth a strong majority so far are saying Individual-1 will last only one term or less. :partytime2:

Yes if he does leave earlier than one term, expect dancing in the streets!

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

As I said before, I don't know.

It would be arrogant to pretend that you do.

Do you mean arrogant like those who kept saying get use to saying madame president??

Well then, I guess you can teach old dogs new tricks

But they still cant hunt ????

Edited by meechai

17 minutes ago, meechai said:

Do you mean arrogant like those who kept saying get use to saying madame president??

Well then, I guess you can teach old dogs new tricks

But they still cant hunt ????

Whatever, dude,

The fact that Individual-1 won was a black swan of incredible proportions.

The Black Swan President

Donald Trump is the biggest unknown ever to take control of the White House.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/11/donald-trump-president-white-house-policy-black-swan-214450

The polls predicted Ms. Clinton would win the popular vote by a similar margin to what she actually did. Individual-1 won based on a tiny margin of about 70,000 votes in only four states. It was totally rational to assume Ms. Clinton would have won that contest but we should learn that some chance which Individual-1 had is not the same as no chance. 

To add, in the view of many including myself Individual-1 is legally the president but has emerged as an ILLEGITIMATE president. He should be impeached and convicted. That doesn't mean he will be though. 

I also think it's quite possible that he will be reelected. Horribly tragic but still definitely possible. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, meechai said:

Illegitimate =  "not authorized by the law; not in accordance with accepted standards or rules"

So your wrong ..again

Shoulda,woulda,coulda  I am guessing the illegitimate madame president often cries the same ????

Not wrong. It's my opinion. Based on the FACTS that we now know that he obtained the office based on FRAUD. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, stevenl said:

your or you're?

Better not correct with mistakes.

Why bother? We know Individual-1 has it's unshakable hard core base. Some of them post here. They aren't big enough to stop this process if what's to be revealed is serious enough. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It all depends on the economy.  If the US economy continues to have low unemployment and if the cost of living doesn't increase to the point that it is noticeable for a majority of Americans, he has a good chance of being reelected.  After all, to quote a much better president than Trump: "It's the Economy stupid".

However, this is the longest period of uninterrupted growth that the US has had in recent history.  We are overdue for a 'correction', which will adversely affect people's perception of his leadership.

Edited by otherstuff1957

I think it will be the legal issues that will make his continuing to serve untenable. The Judicial Branch of government is not subject to either the Executive nor the Legislative Branch of government. My prediction is, in the end Individual #1 will say he is forced to resign the Presidency due to health or business concerns. I will not dwell or his statement as to the reason of his resignation. History has already documented the record up to this point. The only reason he is in the position is that the vast majority of citizens were presented with no viable choice. The vast majority either voted for someone else or did not vote. I understand the justified frustration/anger in the working middle class "I'll fix it" was not the way to go.

Edited by wwest5829
  • Like 1