General: I've never seen a case of Thais conning Thais - it's always foreigners who are responsible!

webfact

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

J The only time we wave flags if the Dutch team preforms good in soccer and that is rarely.

You are clearly too young to remember.......... I am not, and I will always remember where "total football" came from.....

10 minutes ago, robblok said:

Just an other nationalistic idiot, just like the farangs here that believe they are always in the right and Thais are always stupid and dumb.

Nationalism a poison that keeps on giving. Good thing that I am not from a flag waving nationalistic country. The only time we wave flags if the Dutch team preforms good in soccer and that is rarely.

So, the last Thai you conned, was it profitable?

• Haha 2

Probably no coincidence that below TVF article is posted on the right margin. ????

"Another" Thai ripoff artist

On the cynical flip side, the Thai female suspect lacks creativity and originality in coming up with her own business or crime ideas, and is merely "Copy Catting" the Quick Baht scheme established by farang scammers.    Thai Rak Thai, unless there's money involved.

Fair to say though, this isn't limited to Thais and Thailand.  Caveat Emptor.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, webfact said:

Region 1 chief General Amphon was quoted as saying that he had never heard of a case where a Thai had conned a Thai - it was always foreigners who did the ripping off in his experience. 

57 minutes ago, webfact said:

A leading chief of provincial police made the extraordinary statement that he had never seen a case of a Thai ripping off a fellow Thai. 

That's how thick the coppers are over here...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

You are clearly too young to remember.......... I am not, and I will always remember where "total football" came from.....

I was 14 when the Dutch lost the world cup final with the Germans, every football fan i knew was is love with the Orange team.

Just a shame they lost both finals in '74 and '78.

• Like 1