SEMI-FINAL ROUND FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR

Scott

Semi-final round POTY  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Jip99 said:

Surely quality is a more important consideration.....

(obviously NOT with this bunch of contenders)

Yes, quality is essential, but there ought to be a minimum number of posts that allow a member to be nominated .....

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

You must be joking, keep the tights after Transam has worn them for a year.????????????

one year is OK

should be happy you don't take over after

The GHOST who walks, he is still on the same pair after more than 300 years

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Perhaps now is the time to tell Colin about the GPS chip he must have inserted, when crowned. Can't be losing the POTY holder!!!

Just let let the air out of the tyres of his spazzie chariot.....that will stop the bugger!

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Jip99 said:

Nice....... but it will need reinforcing....

With that comment, are you suggesting i am a fat bar steward????

I am looking for a stronger chair, but it will be expensive.

All donations LARGE or small will be gratefully accepted, pm me for bank details.:cheesy::cheesy:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, colinneil said:

All donations LARGE or small will be gratefully accepted, pm me for bank details.:cheesy::cheesy:

Bloody heck, not another trip to Naklua ????

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, colinneil said:

wheelchair2.jpg.cbf5f79ce51d2c6501cb2684d9d87828.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/24/2018 at 4:54 PM, NancyL said:

Yeah, those were the days when we had pet-nabbing, allegations of pimping out one's children and other dastardly deeds spicing up the campaigns.  Plus, posting while drunk.  I haven't done that in a long time.

Now you can't change your vote once it's cast (that really made the contest interesting, to watch the lead change by the hour) and the pages load so slowly that I can get in a game of bridge with one of my internet bridge buddies on my tablet while waiting for a TV page to load on my computer.  And I've definitely learned not to play internet bridge while drunk!

Hey Nancy I did enjoy your posts when you were dehydrated. Unlike mine which caused me 2 well deserved holidays

It is Christmas Nancy,  entertain us just one more time. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Scott said:

With a large number of members suffering dementia and a large number consuming copious amounts of alcohol, your jokes will stand for years!

Or both. 

Having dementia and being dragged upcountry at this time of year would drive anyone to drink. 

An interesting little battle going on between Nyezhov and WGDansen with Geriatrickid just managing to hold them at bay . Billd766 is holding his own ( [emoji23] ) in second but to no avail as Colin still has a commanding lead .

It could all change though if Chomper and Sanemax put a spurt on.

Meanwhile in groups 4 and 5 ...............................................yawn..................................[emoji99][emoji99][emoji99] !!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

An interesting little battle going on between Nyezhov and WGDansen with Geriatrickid just managing to hold them at bay . Billd766 is holding his own ( emoji23.png ) in second but to no avail as Colin still has a commanding lead .

Meanwhile in groups 4 and 5 ...............................................yawn..................................emoji99.pngemoji99.pngemoji99.png !!

yeah I'm glad opalred got 2 votes as well as mine. 

He would never win but at least 2 other people appreciate his contributions.

4 hours ago, sipi said:

Hey Nancy I did enjoy your posts when you were dehydrated. Unlike mine which caused me 2 well deserved holidays

It is Christmas Nancy,  entertain us just one more time. 

Gosh, Sipi, I'd really like to help and Lawd knows I'm "dehydrated" enough.  Not that I'm running for POTY or anything, but started the day with taking full Christmas dinner for 24 people to a local nursing home, having convinced a local, very popular expat restaurant to donate the food.  Then Hubby went onto the soi dog/cat shelter to clean up you-know-what while I entertained residents at the old folks home.  Finally we met back at home around 4 pm.  I'd asked him to buy me some scotch, thinking he'd get our regular cheap Bell's but he got a nice single malt as my Christmas present.  Finally we ended the day at our favorite local restaurant which surprisingly was filled with families with children which we entertained by making animals out of balloons while their parents got drunk.  

So, as you can see I'm quite exhausted and out of ideas.  I'd really like to finish that bottle of single malt scotch and wonder where JT is.  Also think about what it takes to get a holiday from TV since I've never had one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

An interesting little battle going on between Nyezhov and WGDansen with Geriatrickid just managing to hold them at bay . Billd766 is holding his own ( emoji23.png ) in second but to no avail as Colin still has a commanding lead .

Meanwhile in groups 4 and 5 ...............................................yawn..................................emoji99.pngemoji99.pngemoji99.png !!

Are you looking to make me redundant?