SEMI-FINAL ROUND FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR

Scott

Semi-final round POTY  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

I join a distinguished group of less foul folks then, since that is how so many incompetent politicians are elected; The presumed least awful of an awful bunch. ????  

Perhaps if Baboon were to post photos of himself wearing his swim trunks a la Lloyd Bridges in his Sea Hunt. (Back in the day that made the dames swoon for him.) And then we have his son Jeff in the Big Lebowski. That's my campaign, I am The Dude. 

I'll take any vote I can get as I heard that the winner's gift basket will contain real Doritos, imported from North America. I do not know what the problem here is, but I cannot get real Doritos. The stuff they sell here are mushy and don't have the taste of real Doritos. It's like trying to find genuine Cadbury biscuits. Everything from my childhood has been desecrated, from Schweppes to Cadbury to decent shoes.  If elected I vow to restore the delights of my childhood when the Three Stooges stunts  were copied by children with nary a concern and I could eat all sorts of junk with out worrying about acid reflux, sugar spikes, cholesterol etc. 

Aha. Trying the political popularity vote, Eh.

I shall have to report you to the TVF EC for blatant bribery.

You must have been a politician in a former life and used to bribery and corruption. 

????

Edited by billd766
added extra text
  • Haha 1

I do hope that Colin wins, as I don't think I could stand the excitement/embarrassment.

But I will hang on just in case of a role reversal.

Bill if you do win just be aware that on the crowning ceremony Trans will remove the Tiara and the pink lycra tights and ceremoniously adorn them about your body !! There will be no time to wash them and as you are well aware you will have to wear them continuously for the next 12 months !! ( lashings of virgin coconut oil will be applied to prevent chaffing ).

All this will be done before the thousands of TVF members gathered in Thaivisa Ceremonial Hall ( or Big C if the hall is not available ).

You shall then, in the time honoured tradition, sing the Thai National Anthem in full voice.
NOTE: in lieu of the anthem any Bon Jovi or Van Morrison ballad will be allowed !!

Oh, and I forgot to mention, no underwear ( budgie smugglers, tightie whities, banana hammocks etc , etc ) will be allowed under the pink lycra tights, this will allow you many hours of fantasising of all the former POTY’s whose genitalia has rubbed the gusset .

With this new information I suspect you will now be very excited to win said POTY and I look forward to you increasing the intensity of your campaign immediately !!

You’re welcome [emoji4]
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well if i win, what would i do with the catheter bag?
Be a bit of a struggle in the lycra tights:cheesy:

Where there’s a willy there’s a way Colin !!

A former POTY winner ( name withheld ) managed for 12 months with incontinence pants so your situation will be sorted with the aid of a rubber hose ( ala Freddie Mercury ) .
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, NancyL said:

Yeah, those were the days when we had pet-nabbing, allegations of pimping out one's children and other dastardly deeds spicing up the campaigns.  Plus, posting while drunk.  I haven't done that in a long time.

Now you can't change your vote once it's cast (that really made the contest interesting, to watch the lead change by the hour) and the pages load so slowly that I can get in a game of bridge with one of my internet bridge buddies on my tablet while waiting for a TV page to load on my computer.  And I've definitely learned not to play internet bridge while drunk!

The twins would almost be teenagers by now. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well if i win, what would i do with the catheter bag?

Be a bit of a struggle in the lycra tights:cheesy:

Win you shall Col' once we've got this baby installed in the scoot' some of the flock will be up in a few days to get it fitted .. Have you got a fairly big patch of waste ground out the back of you're place for a test firing .? 

IMG_20181224_190859.jpg

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp
  • Like 2

We voted for you Baboon, but I think you will end up way behind Colinneil. Not your best days at the office is it. Will it end up as a complete failure? 

• Like 1