SEMI-FINAL ROUND FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR

Scott

Semi-final round POTY  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

45 minutes ago, balo said:

We voted for you Baboon, but I think you will end up way behind Colinneil. Not your best days at the office is it. Will it end up as a complete failure? 

Better to be a dignified loser than a smug winner like Mr Poo Poo Face.... 

That I am fighting a clean contest and hopefully pleasuring a few men along the way is all the validation I need.

Edited by baboon
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, billd766 said:

What a terrifying thought.

:cheesy:

Yeah, yeah.

'Vote baboon - He can't keep getting away with recycling the same jokes year after year...'

Edited by baboon
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, bannork said:

Is it really too late to add another contestant?

Can't we bend the rules a little this year due to the impact this poster has had on all members in recent months?

I remember when he joined. I didn't think he would last long in the hurly-burly world of TV. His fabrications, subterfuge and misleading statements  were quickly  exposed, which I assumed, erroneously, would lead to at least a suspension, if not an outright ban.

Yet here is, still posting merrily away every day, months later!

Merry Christmas and a big hand for poster of the year:

Mr Technical Difficulties. 

Yeah, he seems to have his own banner ad at the top of the screen most days.  He's entered the forum and made a big impact. (.... meanwhile, back to FB and bridge on my tablet)

25 minutes ago, NancyL said:

Yeah, he seems to have his own banner ad at the top of the screen most days.  He's entered the forum and made a big impact. (.... meanwhile, back to FB and bridge on my tablet)

Poker not good enough for you, is it?

17 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Its Christmas Day and no doubt all the runners will be distributing much needed gifts in the local community. Colin's camp are sticking with their supermarket campaign, next to the baked beans section, where all TV members must pass. Big C have reportedly realised the marketing potential that POTY has to offer, especially if Colin wins. Being on 4 wheels, he can cover far more ground than any pretty, and every Thai will want to come and see the farang in pink tights who rides around handling out leaflets!

When Colin gets the telegram calling him to TV HQ, we can safely assume he's got the title, but until then, who knows? Rumour has it that 2 of the runners have teamed up and are looking to have the frontrunner disqualified on some mobility technicality .... more on that as it comes in .....

One things for sure, there will be no last minute voting this year, unless tech has a brain wave....????

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

One things for sure, there will be no last minute voting this year, unless tech has a brain wave....????

It is rumoured that over 50% of voters have yet to click their mouse. They have learned to wait until the dirt is exposed before voting.

• Haha 1