SEMI-FINAL ROUND FOR POSTER OF THE YEAR

Scott

Semi-final round POTY  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At this time of year we are all used to spending too much, eating too much and of course drinking too much.
But I would ask you to stop what you’re doing and spend a minute , or two, thinking about those forgotten ones, those who are tucked away in a small corner away from the party !!

Yes , I’m talking about those poor , downtrodden, lower than low nominees in groups 4 and 5 !!
Shunned from society in the dark dank abyss of POTY semi final Part Two !!

Please give them minute of your time and, more importantly, your vote !!

• Like 2

FYI

Many of you may not know this,

POTY was nearly called something else, as many people thought it meant "Pratt of the Year" and some tried hard to force through a name change to "Member of the Year", however common sense prevailed and POTY stood.

POTY holders do NOT wait for their number at Immigration, nor do they have to do a 90-day report. Just two of the many benefits that come with the tights and tiara ....

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

At this time of year we are all used to spending too much, eating too much and of course drinking too much.
But I would ask you to stop what you’re doing and spend a minute , or two, thinking about those forgotten ones, those who are tucked away in a small corner away from the party !!

Yes , I’m talking about those poor , downtrodden, lower than low nominees in groups 4 and 5 !!
Shunned from society in the dark dank abyss of POTY semi final Part Two !!

Please give them minute of your time and, more importantly, your vote !!

Well mate i will not be spending too much( pound @ 40 baht)

Cant eat too much, just broke 1 wheelchair (cross member below snapped)

Dont drink anymore ( 5 years, 3 months)

Yes i have voted for groups 4/5.

No more time, off to cook the turkey, killed it plucked it, now got to cook the damn thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On a more serious note, I do see the sense in looking at a poster's post/like ratio, as this is a clear indication of popularity. Wonder if there are any stats guys out there who could tell us who has high post/like counts?

11 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Colin is a shining example to us all, in many ways and as far as I'm concerned, he should be allowed to keep the tiara and tights!!!!!

You must be joking, keep the tights after Transam has worn them for a year.????????????

Back to the race,

let us not forget the last group of 7 runners, currently led by Kittenkong, with darcula close behind ....

Odysseus123 is neck and neck with darcula (not sure I'd want to have my neck anywhere near him)

Folkguitar and Melvinmelvin have formed a duo, while Opaired is lookng a little impaired.

The cream of this group will be bunched in with the main runners who make the cut.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Bill , I searched for some bells and whistles sound effects to accompany your laughter, best I could do is this.

NOTE: there is 12 hours of it !!

Could maybe play it on a loop to the Techdoctor until he resolves connecting issues !! emoji51.png

How about this one?

Another great public service from a contender.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ICouldaBeenAContender

You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am. Let's face it. It was you, Charley.

• Haha 1