PM Prayut says he is studying policies of parties before he deciding which one to join

webfact

38 minutes ago, JAG said:

There is no particular hurry, if one takes into account another significant piece of news, we can assume, no matter what happens at the polls (if they are held in February), that there will be no "new government" formed until at least the end of May. And then...

Plenty of time to come to an arrangement.

Good observation JAG but I have another view. That major event in early May may hasten the elected government with an elected PM presiding the event. That will be politically correct for someone to be seen by the world.   

• Like 1

I recommend he wait until December to decide. Long after the elections are finished! He is not wanted. He is not needed. He is not liked, he is not popular, and he is not effective. The last thing in the world Thailand needs right now, is more of this guy. Get out. Get out now.

• Like 1

It's sometimes a good idea to step back and consider what the position would be in a normal country.

For what it's worth my opinion is that in a normal country he would not be considering what political party to join. He would be considering what he needed to do to avoid arrest, trial and a spell in jail.

• Like 2