Issues with online bill payment SCB => Citi

My salary is paid to my SCB account, I have credit cards with Citi.

Each month I trigger an online payment from the SCB Easy app using the stored transfer data.

This has worked just fine for the last 5 years - until July last year when the payments left SCB and didn't appear at Citi. Call to CitiCare followed by email of my SCB statement and passport copy and everything is sorted within a week, easy ????

Then it happened again in September - same fix.

And again this month - again same fix.

Whilst the Citi staff are effective with good English it's starting to become something of a bind.

I've had zero issues with other online transactions.

Anyone else, or is it just me?

I had issues with transferring from Bangkok Bank to Citibank; never found out, where the delay happened. On a customer-friendly approach Citibank waived the accruing late payment fees as I could prove having paid on time. 

You can either pass the bucket onto SCB; might need a physical visit to the branch running your account. 

Alternatively pay cash - free of any fees - at any Big C cashier. Maximum amount you can pay in is THB 49K per transaction. In my case I withdraw money and bundle it in THB 49K lots. Then the cashier books two or three payments, i.e. THB 56K is two payments of THB 49K and THB 7K. Citibank also gives you, on request, a bar code with your card details which can be scanned by cashiers. 

Thai banks operate on a medieval dinosaur "modus operandi" - live with it ????