Video: Four vs One as "local gangsters" try to scar man's face

webfact

Video: Four vs One as "local gangsters" try to scar man's face

6pmVI.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A video from Saraburi showed four men ruthlessly attacking a man with fists and feet.

His "crime"? - He had cut in front of them on his motorbike. 

The incident started off camera when a knife was produced and what were described as "local gangsters" tried to scar the victim's face. 

He managed to run away but was chased down the soi and cornered by the pack. 

The incident happened on Saturday evening near the sports stadium in Nong Khae district of Saraburi some 90 kilometers north of Bangkok.

The 24 year old victim Ekkawit (surname withheld) gave the CCTV footage to Daily News Online on Monday after he reported the matter to Nong Khae police and there were no developments in the case. 

He said he suffered multiple injuries and described the men responsible as local gangsters.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-29

WARNING: The following video may be disturbing for some viewers. Discretion is advised.

11 minutes ago, HalfLight said:

With respect, that is no justification.

I didn't justify their actions...i only said that the Thai cut others off ALL THE TIME.....(also me) and that's very rude and dangerous.  Now i sure believe that this guy cut those 4 off but i would like to see the video because cutting one off is standard here in BKK, nobody gets agrevated by that. They even don't dare to horn when it happens.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

21 minutes ago, fruitman said:

I didn't justify their actions...i only said that the Thai cut others off ALL THE TIME.....(also me) and that's very rude and dangerous.  Now i sure believe that this guy cut those 4 off but i would like to see the video because cutting one off is standard here in BKK, nobody gets agrevated by that. They even don't dare to horn when it happens.

Seems fair, cheers.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, HalfLight said:

Watching other naughty soi dogs I imagine. Thais are not the serene and tranquil people they like to project themselves as being. In my opinion they are fundamentally dishonest and superstitious, and resort to violence early in a dispute because they don't know how to handle conflicting opinions or actions. They are, again in my opinion, what you would expect a primitive society which has been ruled by a feudal system for decades, perhaps centuries, to be.

They are not a good example for other ASEAN countries to follow, though many of those are equally feudal and primitive.

Yes, yes.

But what about the guys. :giggle:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fruitman said:

I get cut up regularly on weekdays doing the long school run - 90 km each way. Usually at least 2-3 morons turning right do so without any consideration of the oncoming traffic in the two or three lane sections of the main road. You actually see some sitting there waiting to turn and then just go - without looking and hoping the oncoming vehicles will break in time. I sound my horn at those guys and the ones who "drift" across lanes without signalling hoping everyone will give way for them.

Mrs. BB also sounds the horn when driving if appropriate. 

What would be unwise would be to stare, gesticulate or mouth off after sounding the horn. That would be inviting trouble.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, webfact said:

described the men responsible as local gangsters.

More like local pussies.

4 on 1, scarring the face! Gutless slags, all of them. A public flogging seems to be in order followed by a short court case (CCTV / witness testimony would see to that) and a lengthy custodial sentence to show these little mummy's boys what happens if they act out in this way. Police haven't done anything, unsurprising, as TiT and as they were described as local hoods, they're most likely in cahoots anyway. 

Vigilante justice perhaps is the best route here? ???? 

Edited by CanterbrigianBangkoker